《Chapter 28》

"Kookie"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

I was shocked that he said that but at the same time my heart was beating really fast and decided not to think about it too much... he might mean it in a different way... i just smiled and said

"I love you too"
_________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to my alarm constantly ringing. I got up after stretching and rolling around my bed and immediately went down after getting ready.
As I went down, Kookie wasn't there, before i could call his name or even text him, footsteps were heard near the staircase.

Then there he was... bag, hanging on one of his shoulder, with a black over sized shirt and black jeans paired with timberlands.

"Morning Tae.."

"Morning.. I thought you left already since you weren't down here..." I said as I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Oh, I overslept today... so no breakfast for us..." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck

"It's fine... we can just drive-thru McDonalds and Starbucks if you want.." I said as he nodded and we both head towards his car.

There was a lot of time before school starts so we took our time buying breakfast. We also ate in the car and I had to feed him while he was driving. We soon reached school and I'm glad we still had a lot of time.

When we both went out the car, a lot of people were staring at us, but none of us bothered. Some people just have nothing to do but gossip every single day.... We both separated and went to our respective classes. As I entered the classroom, I saw Jimin waving at me, telling me to sit beside him.

As I was doing the homework that's due in like 20 minutes, Jimin asked a question that made me curious.

"Hey, what made Jungkook all happy and giddy?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" (A/N : I swear if ya'll continue the lyrics-)

"You know, he posted in his instagram and snapchat story last night,saying that he was really happy and just wanted to jump around on his bed plus he also said he was hoping that it won't get his hopes up.. and all those stuffs... oh he also mentioned "you are the cause of my euphoria".....i couldn't quite understand that's why I'm asking you.. " he said.

"Oh... remember that I was so sleepy when we were still at Jin hyung's cafe? Well I dozed off immediately in the car... so I had no idea what happened last night... He was acting usual today so I didn't really noticed it... Maybe someone or something made him- " I soon stopped talking as flashback of everything that happened last night popped in my mind.

Holy shit..

D-did I really say that to him?!?

Wait..

He

Answered

Back

OMYGOSH