《Chapter 19》

This chapter is dedicated to hellotomulife !!! She told me to update quickly... so why not now :)

Jungkook's POV

Tae was lying on my chest so I couldn't see him properly but it feels like he liked the way I stroked his hair because he kept on snuggling closer to me and I swear! It was the cutest thing ever!

Anyways... He is now quiet unlike before he would giggle or gasp because of the movie.

"Tae? Are you awake?" I said and I got no response.. so, he is sleeping.

I carefully remove his head on my chest and placed it carefully on his pillow, slowy to prevent him from waking up. I got up from the bed and stopped the movie before shutting the laptop down and placed it on the table.

I soon heard grunts and whining.." Kookieee~" He said and tried to find me on the bed by tapping the big space beside him.

"Kookie!!Where are you?" He said and his whining got louder so I went to him, his eyes were still shut but as usual,taehyung was still pouting.

"Baby, I'm here don't worry, I won't go anywhere!" I said and he just nodded I lay down again beside him. His face became red and immediately hid his face on my chest.

"Kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"W-why did you start to call me nicknames?"

"Well because, even though you are my hyung, you are still the cutest, fluffiest, baby I have ever seen."

He let go of the hug and he covered his face with his hands.

"Stop making me blush! You make me blush every single time!" he said and I just laughed at his cuteness and hugged him

"Okay okay... come on,let's sleep now. I'm feeling sleepy right now." I said and he just nodded, mumbling a 'goodnight' to me.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and there was no one beside me.. I can smell bacon coming from downstairs and I smiled at that,knowing tae is cooking breakfast.
I went down after washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I quietly watched him cooking while swaying and humming to a song and a smile made it's way to my lips.

"Goodmorning" I said and he was startled and looked at me.

"Goodmorning too kookie! Let's eat first before going to school since its still really early." he said as he place the bacon and eggs on the plate.

"Oh ya sure, thanks for cooking and you know what, I haven't taken a shower yet." he said and that made the both of us laugh and began eating.

After eating, I immediately went up to my room and took a shower.

After getting ready, we went out of the house and tae just stared at me and I looked at him, confused.

"Can you drive today?" he said and I just smiled at him while nodding and he grabbing the car keys on his hands.

While driving, we were both silent and suddenly he broke it.

"Kookie?" he said and I just hummed while still focusing on the road.

"Is it okay if you will drive everyday to school? please?" He said and I just smiled at that.

"Sure, no problem with me"

We then reached school and I was proud because it was only 7.30 so we still have 30 min break.

We saw the hyungs near the school fountain so we went to them and greeted them a good morning.

"Hey tae, Since your parents are not at home, can we hang out there later after school?" Suga said.

"Yeah sure! I have no problem with that. But, do you guys want to have a sleep over from Friday til Sunday?" Tae said and they all cheered out of happiness and saying thanks to the both of us.

Classes ended and now me and taehyung plus the hyungs are going to the parking lot of the school since we are all going back to our house.

When we reached home, everyone went inside while I was still parking Tae's car. Jin hyung suddenly approached me.

"Hey kook, how are you doing?" he said and looked at me teasingly.. I know he was talking about me and taehyung.

" We're both doing fine and I think we will go fine with this coming three months."

The next thing he said made me blush and got me thinking," why did i even agreed on him being my hyung, when he always teases me like this?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Why don't you just confess to him? You might know, he will like you and the next thing you know both of you are hiding your little secret from your parents." He said and winked and immediately went inside the house, leaving me with a really shocked face.

___________________________________

There are so many people voting for this book and I really appreciate it ❤❤

Hope you like this chapter! I swer that I will make the other chapters better :)