《Chapter 3》

Taehyung's POV

"Oh let me get it Tae, it might be your future step brother. "

The moment he said that, I froze in my place and I don't know why I started getting nervous..

What if he doesn't like me?What if he hurts my mom? What if he convinces his father to stop the wedding? What if he tries to kill me? Wait, why am I even thinking about this? I shook my thoughts off and just continued eating.

Soon, Junghyuk came back. I knew everyone was staring at them but I wasn't cuz I just continued eating and they were facing my back.

"Uhm, guys! This is my son, Jungkook, and he is 18 years old and Tae, this is your future little brother." The moment he said that, I stopped eating and faced them. The moment I saw him I almost choked on the food that I was chewing!

Damn! He is hot! He is a bit shorter than me and he has dark-brown hair and his face looks so smooth and his pink li- Omygod! Kim Taehyung! But.... sorry mom, I think I just fell in love with my hot-future step-brother!

I smiled to them.

"Hello Jungkook, my name is Taehyung. I am your older brother." I said as I offered my hand. He took it and I swear! I felt sparkles!

"Hello hyung.Nice to meet you" he said to me with a straight face. Soon Junghyuk introduced him to my mom and the others.

~Time skip~

We were in the living room and junghuk, jungkook and mom were in the kitchen.

"Taehyung, I saw your face when you saw Jungkook!" Jimin said while smirking. I suddenly blushed.

"Well I 'm not gonna blame him. He does looks good and he is hot. If I didn't met my mochi baby, I would totally date that guy." Jimin blushed on what yoongi-hyung called him.

"Well too bad, You fell in love with me first" Jimin said and they started kissing.

"Ewww!!" We all said and threw pillows at them.

"Stop making out here!" And they just laughed at us.

Soon, they went out of the kitchen and they sat beside because there was no one at my left side.

I froze when Jungkook was the one who sat beside me and I can smell his scent. It's so manly.I saw the boys smirking at me and I just glared at them.

"So jungkook, you still go to school right?" My mom said and he nodded.

( A/ N : So a lot of you guys have been noticing this mistake I made.... So basically... Jimin and Taehyung are already in COLLEGE not in HIGH SCHOOL.... Jungkook is indeed still in high school since he is 18 here..... I didn't thought of this when i was writing it...  So I'm sorry for that mistake.  Some schools in my country have both highschool AND college, that's why I just typed it. For those who are thinking this is not making any sense...... I'm sorry okay? ✌✌ )

"Well you are like Taehyung and Jimin but it's their last school year when school starts." Mom said and me and jimin high-fived.

"Oh, if so, then why don't you go to the same school they go in so that you have someone to be with in school?" Junghyuk said and Jungkook replied him with a 'sure' and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh Taehyung, tonight can you share your room with jungkook first? Cuz i haven't clean the spare room and they will be moving here by tomorrow." My mom said as she was smiling while I was freaking out in my mind! ME AND A HOT GUY THAT IS SOON TO BE MY BROTHER IN ONE ROOM! I just nodded and the boys were smirking at me again! This time , I know my face was red as a tomato.

The boys decided to go and I told mom that I would just walk them outside.as soon as we went out of the house, they all started teasing me

"Oooooo! Taehyung try to hold yourself okay?" Yoongi said while smirking.

"Remeber! Call him 'little bro' or 'jungkook' not 'daddy"Jimin said while smirking my eyes widened and started chasing them.

"I HATE YOU GUYS! I AM NOT LETTING YOU GO BACK HERE!" I said as they ran away from me and they just laughed while they bid their goodbyes.

I just went back and when I entered the house, it was only Jungkook in the living room. At first I was shy to ask him but I just shook it off.

"Uhm, where is mom and junghyuk?" He looked at me

"Oh hyung, they are in the kitchen dringking coffee while chatting." I replied with an 'oh'.

"Do you want to put your stuffs at my room?" I said as I was trying to hide my nervousness.

"Uhm.. sure." He said and stood up and took his bag.

While going up, I could feel that he was staring at me and what he said made me froze at my spot.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung,you know you have a nice butt"

______________________________________

Hellow! Promise to make the chapters longer and I will update tomorrow again cuz its almost my holiday!