《Chapter 18》

Taehyung's POV

I woke up due to the banging on my door. I groaned and sat up.

"Hyung! Wake up now! We only have 25 minutes and we are late!" jungkook said while banging my door.

Wait, WHAT?!

"Holy shit!" I shouted and I immediatley went inside the bathroom and did everything in 10 minutes.. Don't ask me how but I just did it.

After wearing my oversized sweater and black jeans, I went out of the room and I saw Jungkook waiting at the kitchen counter.

"Let's go! we're gonna be late!" i said and dragged him towards my car.

He then stopped me, I raised my eyebrow at him. He took the car keys from my hand and went inside the driver's seat.

"Hyung! Let's go" I immediately went inside and I asked him if he knows how to drive and does he even have a licence card!?!?

He chuckled," Yes hyung, I do and don't worry I know how to drive but for now, just hang on cuz we are getting late." he said and started driving.
He caught me off guard that is why I held on the the handle tightly.

Soon we reached school and luckily there was still 5 minutes. We both went out of the car and he handed me the keys and I just gave him a smile.

The bell rang and we both went to our own classes. One of the reason that I hated Monday, is  that, me and jungkook didn't have any same class.

~Skip to dismissal cuz I'm too lazy! Forgive me!~

When I told the hyungs about mom and dad being gone for 3 months, they kept on teasing me that before they could come back me and jungkook were already a couple. My face turned really red when they said that.

I met jungkook, waiting for me in the parking lot, I immediately ran to him.

"Kookie! I'm sorry I made you wait,my teacher kept on blabbing!" I said and pouted. He just chuckled and pinched both of my cheeks.

" It's fine cutie! I didn't wait that long anyways." he said and I blushed at the name that he gave me.

We were lazy to cook so we both decided to order pizza.

When the delivery man came, I opened the door and he smiled at me. I smiled back and gave him the money and I mumbled a thanks but before I could close the door, he gave me a card.

I looked at it and I'm guessing it was his name written on it and his phone number below. I looked up at him and he was smiling and said call me and winked at me.

I didn't say anything and wanted to close the door but then he stopped me again, He then leaned towards me and said, " Come one baby, I know you want to hook up. Don't worry, you will feel good once we do it." I furrowed my eyebrows and was about to yell at him but then someone wrapped their hand on my waist on pulled me closer to him,it was jungkook and he was looking at the guy as if he wanted to kill him.

"Do you want to fucking die? Once I see you saying those words to him again, I promise you that you will never see daylight again. Don't  make me complain about this to your manager that can  make you fired. An asshole like you doesn't deserve this Angel." He said and slammed the door on the delivery man's face.

I immediately hug him and hid my face on the crook of his neck to hide my tomato-coloured face.

"It's fine, tell me if he does that to you again okay?"  I just nodded and mumbled a thank you to him.

I let go of the hug and brought the pizza to the living room and sat down on the couch. He then followed me and sat beside me and we both started eating.

We soon finished and it was already 7pm and I feel so full. I threw the box away and went back to the living room where jungkook was watching his favourite movie, Iron man.

I wanted to freshen up so I went upstairs to take a bath without telling jungkook. I made a bubble bath and relaxed in the tub for a while.

Once I'm done, I just used a boxer and an oversized white shirt that stopped at mid thigh and had covered my boxers

As soon as I went out of the bathroom, Jungkook also entered my room and he was shocked to see what I was wearing.

"Oh, there you are... I was looking for you.Anyways.. you look like you are getting ready for bed. Goodnight  Tae tae hyung" he said and chuckled nervously and when he was about to shut the door, I finally called him

"Kookie~"

"Yes??"

"Can, can you sleep with me tonight and cuddle with me?" I said and fiddled with my fingers while looking down, waiting for him to say no.

He went near me and held my face up,he was smiling so I smiled back at him

"Of course, don't be shy to ask. I will always say yes whenever you want cuddles or you want me to sleep here.. okay?" I nodded and he said that he will just clean up.

I was watching a movie on my laptop when he entered without a shirt and just wearing a grey sweatpants. I blushed at the sight and tried to focus on the movie.

He went beside me and lied down. " What ya watching?" he asked and I told him it was Black panther. He just hummed and played with his phone.

Later, he pulled me towards him and me ending up to lay my head on his bare chest! I blushed for th nth time again.

He started to stroke my hair and I love the feeling and with that he made me sleepy and everything went black.

_____________________________________

I AM BACK!! Sorry for not updating for long! But don't worry! I can update almost everyday now 😉😉😉

⚠️Btw, I have officially decided that jungkook will be the top of this story since tae  looks a little fluffier than him. ⚠️

Hope you like this chapter

Thanks for the votes and comments ❤❤