《Chapter 32》

"So... what's the correct answer?"

I smiled happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Amusement Park"

______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

I got a message from Jimin that they are on their way here in the amusement park. Luckily I managed to convice Jin hyung to help me rent out the whole park for the night.

I stood there in the middle of the park, in front of the carousel. I revised all the things I am going to say and made sure everything was perfect.

Soon, I got a text from Yoongi hyung that they have arrived but Tae left them and ran away to find me. I chuckled at his cute behaviour. Soon i heard continuous thumping of feet nearing me.

"Kookieee!!!" A huge smile made its way to my lips as soon I heard that deep yet cute voice. I was about to turn towards the direction of his voice but I was too late since he hugged me first.I smiled and slipped both my arms on his waist. We stayed in our position for atleast 5 minutes 'til he let go.

"You are so mean!" He said as he started to hit my shoulder.

" Never joke about having an accident. If you do that again, I'll make sure you get to the hospital, not because of an accident but because of me. I literally sobbed so hard, thinking that you were badly hurt." He said as he tried to look fierce and scary but in my eyes, he looks like a puppy.

"Sorry I made you worry babe..." I said and I did not fail to see the blush on his face.

" But kookie, why are we here? And what's all these surprises? It's not even your or my birthday..." He kept on rambling.

" Where do you wanna ride first?"  I asked him and he looked around and pointed at the carousel. We both ran inside and sat on the horses.

"Did you rent this just for us?" I nodded.

All night we just hopped from one ride to another until it we rode all exept for one... the final one. I also asked Jimin to sneak and take pictures of me and taehyung having fun..

"Tae, I'm just going to the toilet for a while, just go near the Ferris wheel and wait for me there alright?" he nodded and we split ways.

I went to the place where the hyungs were and they gave me the flower and encouraged me that I could do this and wished me luck. I told them if I gave one of them a missed call, it would be time for them to light up the fireworks.

I went to the ferris wheel and saw Tae leaning on the fence of the ride (idk wat you call those) while scrolling through his phone. I put the bouquet of flowers in front of his face.. which immediatley caught his attention.

"Oh wow, this is so nice koo! Did you really get this from the toilet?" he said as he giggled and hugged the bouquet tighter.

"So, shall we go up in the sky and look at those stars?"  He yelled a 'yes' and dragged me to one of those bubble like things of the ride.

The ride was slow but to me, it was fast as fuck. I was so nervous to the point Tae noticed that I was sweating. Since the hyungs will be operating the ride and they will make us stay at the top until I'm done with this plan.

We are one bubble away from the top and Tae looked out of the window and stared at the city lights as well as stars at awe.

"Koo!!! Look, the view is so beautiful. I wish I could see this everyday." He said as he took some pictures of the view. I chuckled and took my phone and snapped a picture of him. He noticed me and looked at me.