《Chapter 33》

⚠️ A lot of curse words.
and
⚠️ A bit of Rated (+15)

(A/N: I will put "×××" as a sign where the rated parts starts and ends.)

Jungkook's POV

It's been 2 weeks since me and Taehyung got together. Ofcourse we are not that obvious in school since they know we are brothers. Although we would sneak under the table by holding hands, going to the toilet just to have a make out session.... yeas... I'm the one who drags tae to the toilet cuz I can't get enough of him.

It was finally dismissal and I can't wait to meet Tae. As soon as the bell rang, I rushed out of the class and ran to Tae's class. On the way there, I met Jackson and Mark.

"Kook! Hurry you need to come with us!"

"What's going on? I need to see Tae." Yes I eventually told them about my relationship with Tae and they can't be more proud as my bestfriends.

"That is why you need to come with us! It's Tae" I felt my whole body freeze and my blood ran cold. All the negative things that could have happened to Tae rushed in my mind. I ran as fast as I could towards Tae's class and there, I saw everyone crowding so I squeezed myself until I saw what was happening.

The school devil or you could say Choi Minho, was grabbing Tae by his collar while both of them were bruised up. Tae was keeping a straight face but I could see he was scared.

I wanted to jump into that fucker but I don't want to make the situation worse. Jimin suddenly ran to me..
He whispered to me that Minho was making fun of him for being gay and that he was just a coward and he even dissed yoongi hyung (they know each other) for liking a boy like Jimin who was a disgrace. The reason why Tae was in this position now was because Tae defended him until it turned to a physical fight.

I asked him if he told yoongi hyung but he told me that he was too scared to let Yoongi involved... So i told him I would.

Suddenly the staring contest of those two stopped when Minho punched Taehyung, which caused my petal to fall on the ground

" What did you just fucking say? Did you think I didn't hear that? Answer me!" He said as he kicked Tae in the stomach. I signaled Jimin to take care of Taehyung. He was about to kick him again but he was too late when I grabbed his shoulders and gave him a punch on the face.

He cursed at me saying that I had no rights to do that to him but I ignored him and dragged him by the collar towards the school gate.

When we reached outside, he tried to punch me but I was faster so I kicked his leg which made him trio and fall on the ground.

"You have no rights to do this Jeon. I'm stronger than you. I'm not even scared of you.. you little piece of-" I was about to punch him again but some one else did it for me.

"YOU are the one who has NO rights to do this. How dare you say harsh things to my boyfriend?! And how dare you hurt my friends? Grow the fuck up Choi." Yoongi hyung said as he turned red out of anger.