《Chapter 30》

"Hyungs, help me confess to Tae."

Jungkook said, proudly while showing his signature bunny smile.... he was proud of himself that he got the courage to actually tell this to their hyungs and in addition, he was also determined to confess because he couldn't stop thinking about that person, that Tae wants to confess to... so in conclusion, before Tae could confess and be taken by someone,he would do the honour and do it first....meanwhile...the 3 guys in front of him, could only think of was:

'this is gonna be interesting'.
_______________________________________

Jin's POV

Days have passed by and Taehyung decided to confess to Jungkook by inviting him to go out for a hang out and just simply confessing his love. However, the bunny boy planned the exact opposite.... he really planned for it and asked help from each of us even Baek and Chan, to which made the couple happy to know that their little tae-tae is all grown up. Anyway, Jungkook decided to ask Taehyung to go on amusement park and eventually confess there... i know, cliche much right?

Although both of them did not say when they will confess so we are hoping everything would turn out well.

We are all here in my cafe, chilling out. I went to the kitchen to take the desserts, soon, I heard footsteps running towards me.

'Hyung, hyung!" Taehyung said with a big smile on his face while he whisper-shouts.

"Yes my child?"

"I'm confessing on Friday Night."

I stood there frozen on my spot, not only because of what he said, but also the fact that bunny boy is standing near the door, and looking at us.

Taehyung's facial expression turned into a confused one when he saw i froze. Soon, he followed what I was looking at and saw him go pale.

Tae's POV

HOLY SHEET!!

I felt as if I saw a ghost right in front of me.

Out of panic, I ran back to the others without saying anything.

I sat on my place, panting and holding my head due to frustration.

"Hey Tae, what's wrong? Are you okay" I looked up and saw the other hyungs staring at me.

I immediately told them what happened, not forgetting to look around, in case Kookie, comes back.

"Oh taebear, it's alright, we will make up something when he asks again, alright?" jimin said so i gave him a small smile.

"Yeah and I'm sure Jinnie took care of that." Namjoon-hyung said.

Meanwhile at the Kitchen

"Kook, it seems like you have to stop that confession huh?" I said with a teasing smile

"Yes hyung, pls let the others know that we have to work on faster and I will find a way to ask him to go out on Friday night." he said and I smiled at him proudly.

"Now that's the answer I've been hoping for." He looked confused.

"You used to lose hope whenever you think about things with him but now I can see that you really like him and would do anything to make him yours.... so i'm proud of you"

"Thanks hyung, you are one of those people who gave me that hope to follow my heart and I realized that this only happens once a lifetime so... when you see a diamond, don't just appreciate it from afar, go towards it and claim as yours." he said and smiled.