《Chapter 8》

Taehyung's POV

In the car, jungkook was just looking at the window so when the red light appeared, I asked him.

"So jungkook, have you made any friends in school?" He looked at me.

"Well yes, if you are thinking if it's that bambam guy,then you are wrong. I did made a friend, his name is Yugyeom and we are mostly in the same classes." He said as he smiled at me.

"Well that's good to hear then."

We then arrived in school. He went out and before he could go to his class he looked at me.

"Hyung! See you later and thank you for the ride!" He said as he was waving and showing his bunny smile at me.I just waved back and went to my locker.

While I was taking my books from my locker, someone tapped me on my shoulders and it turns out to be Park Jimin.

"Hey Tae!" He said "Hey shorty! What's up?" I said and that made him frown like a five-year old.

"Anyways! Saw you and jungkook go out of your car this morning. You guys already that close?" He said with a smirk.I smacked his head with my book and he groaned in pain

"Park Jimin! Stop this nonsense! He is going to be my step brother for god sake!" I said and smacked him with my book again.

"Yah! Stop hitting me with your book! It hurts!" He said so I continuously hit him.

"If you don't stop-" I cut him off "What are you gonna do then? Tell your yoongi??" I said as I smirked. He then blushed.

"No! I will snap your neck!" He said as he huffed out of frustration. I just stuck my tongue out on him.

"So tell me! How did you guys become nice to each other? Since you haven't told me the whole story." He said as I closed my locker and started walking to our class.

"Well, he had to sleep in my room since the guest room was not yet cleaned and-" he cut me off " He slept in your room?! Did you guys sleep in one bed?!" He said and excitement was written on his face.

"Yes and if you are thinking something dirty, no we didn't do anything, you pervert mochi!"

"So anyways! We just talked about ourselves and he acts cold to the people he doesn't know cuz he doesn't want to show the real him. Well you saw how close we were in Jin-hyung's cafe and and in the cafeteria right? He has this cute side and I really love that side of him.But he has this hot side that I keep on avoiding because I might not control myself." I said as I blushed remembering what he wore when he knocked on my room.

"Ohh well that's good to here but can you tell me why you are blushing?" He said as he squinted his eyes.

"T-that's nothing to w-worry about" I said as we entered the room and thankfully that he just shrugged it off.

The class goes on and on lunch Jungkook did not sit with us since he made a new friend which was Yugyeom and mark plus mark's boyfriend which was Jackson.I was kinda sad because I don't get to eat lunch with him but Jimin was there anyways.

The hyungs asked if they could go to our house and I said yes since my mom and Junghyuk are gonna look for the things needed for the wedding.

It was already dismissal time and Jimin is going with us and he told the hyungs that he will just meet them in our house.

In the car, jungkook was at the backseat while Jimin was in the passenger's seat..

Jungkook's POV

When we reached hyung's car, I was about to sit in the passenger's seat but then Jimin just went in first so I had no choice but to go at the backseat.

On the way home, they were just talking and laughing and I can't help it but to feel jealous. I am admitting that I like Taetae hyung eventhough I know he would never feel the same way.. For now, it's just like... it might turn into love very soon.

But sometimes I have this feeling that I should stop this because he is going to be my brother and at the same time my heart and mind will just forget about that and see him as he was my high school crush that I have been wanting to date.

Anyways, I just stayed silent in the car and and stared out on the window..

As soon as hyung pulled over the house, I immediately went out of the car and went inside. I was kind of annoyed  because it was like I was not with them.

When we entered the house, mom and dad was there, ready to leave. I greeted them and hugged them and Taehyung and Jimin did the same thing as soon as they went in.

"So, I heard that the boys are going to hang out here?" Mom said and both Jimin and Tae nodded.

"Well then,you know my rules and if you guys are hungry, ask Jin to make some food for you okay? We will be meeting our wedding planner in a coffee shop nearby.. and as well as go find for my dress and his suit." As soon as she said that, they went out of the house.

As soon as I left, the both of them cheered that there were no parents at home and I just ignored them and headed to the stairs to my room.

I thought that Taehyung would notice that I wasn't talking to him or where I was going but I just slapped myself mentally for thinking such things. He will never think of me as 'more than friends'. I just went to my room and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about my feelings for him.. When I said that I 'like' him... I think this is more than 'like', I think what I'm feeling right now is 'Love'
____________________________________

Hello! Sorry for not updating these past few days!

I was so sad to hear about Jonghyun 😢🥀

#RIPJonghyun

•You've done well

So anyways, this is a longer chapter and I promise that I will make the future chapters longer as well..

Hope you continue to support this story! 😊