Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons

Mulai dari awal

And then the next was Ben Simmons.

It got to the fact, Joel was liking Ben Simmons a lot

It got to the fact, Joel was liking Ben Simmons a lot. His heart was pounding. Well okay. Ben thought. In that case, Joel is wanting me to be his girlfriend and I would take that as a yes.

Pre-Season: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Atlanta Hawks

Meanwhile at the 76ers locker room,

The boys were getting dressed up for the preseason game and somehow, it got to the fact that Joel Embiid would start admitting that he liked Ben A lot. Ben would be stopped at his own tracks when Joel talks to his teammates that he likes Ben Simmons. Ever since the trip to Las Vegas, He realized Joel likes him a lot.

"So Joel what are your thoughts about Ben Simmons?" Markelle Fultz asked. "Well Markelle I wanted to let you and the teammates know that Ben and I started getting to know each other and I think I'm starting to get a special connection with this man because we were both selected by Philadelphia 76ers. Plus, The reason why I liked him a lot because he's attractive and sexy no matter what body size he has,"

"So you came to admit to us that you liked Ben Simmons?" Al Horford followed. "Yes I do. I like him more than a friend and I want him to be my girlfriend I mean I know you might think he rejects me but if he doesn't want to date me, I understand," "Oh wow, okay. So the floor is yours Joel, talk to Ben,"

How to Tell if Joel Embiid likes you

Joel goes to the locker row next to Justin Anderson where Ben was getting dressed up in his Sixers uniform. "Oh Hey Joel, what's up?" "Well Ben Simmons you know we both know each other for a couple months now and I'm starting to have some special connection with you,"

"Okay," Ben answered. "So what's the news Joel? Did you have anything to say?" "I know that it's really a challenge but just as you know Ben, you mean so much to me and I really like you," His eyes widened realizing that he liked Ben so much. "I like you more than a friend Ben,"

"You're kidding right? Are you in love with me?" Ben gasped. "Yes Ben, I'm in love with you, that's why I liked you a lot," At this time, Joel realized that he will ask Ben to be his girlfriend. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Joel!" He answered. "I'll be your girlfriend!" They gave themselves hugs and kisses before they head out of the locker room to play against Atlanta Hawks.

During the first Quarter,

Joel switched seats with his teammate so he decided to sit next to Ben instead. "Jesus Christ Joel!" It scared him off the bat. "Oh sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you," "Oh that's okay," Ben said. "It happens some of the time," While they were on the bench the fans saw Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons sitting together on the 76ers bench and took lots of pictures. The caption said: Are Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid becoming a couple now?🥺😢❤️❤️.

The fans expressed their thoughts about Joel and Ben and yet they had to admit that they are the relationship goals thing. "So Joel, what brings you here?" "I decided to switch seats that's why I want to sit next to you Ben,"

"Oh okay, that's a great idea," Ben had no idea that Joel was always thinking about the boyfriend girlfriend thing, but he had to get used to it. "Babe I know that you liked me a lot because you realized You're in love with me,"

"At this time yes babe, You know I always wanted you to be my future wife," "Joel Oh my God..." Ben laughed. "In this moment you want me to be your wife," "Yep," Joel nodded. "Because I love you so much," "Awww, I love you too!"

The head coach noticed the two men were sitting. Wait a minute! Do I have love birds sitting on the Sixers bench? He spotted Joel holding hands with Ben Simmons on the bench. He turned his head to the two couple.

"Oh hey coach," Joel greeted. "Are you and Ben Simmons dating now?" "Yep, he's my girlfriend now Coach," "You never told me you had a girlfriend," He teased. "So your girlfriend is Ben Simmons right?" "Yep," He gave an answer. "He's here," "Oh wow, in that case, Ben has a great personality," Ben appreciated the words that the head coach was saying and yet, Later on they went back to the court to make the shots

3 weeks later,

Ben and Joel went to Australia to meet the family of Ben Simmons. At the taxi car, Ben was laying on Joel's shoulders and they must be tired after the trip from Philadelphia to Australia. Next, they came to Melbourne to meet his parents.

"Ben my boy!" His mother hugs him. "What brings you here?" "Mom, this is Joel Embiid," "Hi Mrs. Simmons, I'm Joel Embiid. Ben's boyfriend," "Hi Joel Embiid, I'm Julie Simmons, nice to meet you," "My name's Dave, pleasure to meet you," Ben's parents introduced themselves to Joel Embiid.

Later on the Siblings of Ben Simmons introduced themselves to Joel. "Hi Joel Embiid! Nice to meet you," Joel was thrilled that he had a nice family. "Your family seems to be lovely, they liked me," "Oh babe, you know it's really nice in Melbourne. Besides, my bedroom is upstairs, you're welcome to sleep in,"

Dave helps Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid with the bags along with his brothers and sisters. They were in the 3 story house as they were welcoming the boyfriend to the family.

After being helped out with their bags. Joel told Ben's family that he loved Ben because he is the most important in his life and dreamt of Ben becoming his future wife. He counted many days to propose and marry Ben so that way Ben can be a wife and a mother to He and Joel's kids.

"Oh wow, you are such an amazing person Joel, I'm going to make sure that Ben will make such a great wife and Mother," Julie smiled. "And I'm sure I can do whatever we can to come visit,"

Ben let's out a laugh. "Babe, really? Am I going to be a mom when we get married?" "Yup," His sister was like. "When Ben Simmons becomes a mom, we can call him Mama Ben," "Sis really Lol?" They were laughing in the dining room.

In fact, how could you not Adore Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons becoming the relationship goals?