"U-uhh yeah, why do you ask?" The brown haired boy asked, nervousness lacing his voice. This had been the first time this week the ravenette had actually managed to make the young lawyer nervous or scared. All week Jungkook had been nothing than nice to Taehyung and even though the two of them had also barely seen each other it was still an accomplishment in the young lawyer's eyes.

"I was just wondering why you decided to become a lawyer you know." The mafia boss asked, an interested tone lacing his voice. "I mean, that's completely something else then your parents' job."

"It was my dream." Taehyung softly answered the boy in front of him while softly continuing to massage his shoulders. "I am a big Jackson Wang fan, he actually inspired me to start law school." Taehyung continued while a small smile began to decorate his face. It was true, being a lawyer had been his biggest dream ever since he had been a small boy. Growing up the brown haired boy had always noticed how hard his parents had to work for their money and even though the boy knew that his parents both loved their lives he wanted to give them something more. Taehyung wanted to be able to thank them for all those years full of love he had received for them. If the brown haired boy had managed to become a good lawyer he had definitely been able to do that, however fate unfortunately had other plans for him. "I guess fate had another destiny for me however." The brown haired boy finished, a small sad smile on his face.

Softly Jungkook nodded before clearing his voice and leaning forward in his seat again. "You can stop now, I'm relaxed enough." The mafia boss spoke, an unknown emotion lacing his voice. Clearly the ravenette was doing hos absolute best to sound as emotionless as possible. Taehyung however wasn't deaf, he was a lawyer for god's sake. He knew it when people were trying to hide something.

The brown haired boy decided he didn't want to pressure the dangerous man in front of him however and slowly removed his hands from the ravenette's broad shoulders. "I'll continue cleaning then." Taehyung spoke softly before turning around and walking back to the drawer he had been cleaning.

As soon as he reached the wooden drawer the boy began to clean again, however his mind was somewhere completely else. Why had Jungkook suddenly acted so weird? They were just having a normal conversation right? Why did the boy suddenly become so distant again?

These questions kept roaming the young lawyer's mind until his eyes suddenly fell on a small silver framed picture which was proudly standing on the drawer. In the picture a girl with long blonde hair was smiling brightly while softly twisting one her strands of hair around her finger. She looked like she had to be around Taehyung's age and overall she looked absolutely gorgeous. The blonde haired girl was truly a sight to see. As Taehyung slowly lost himself while looking at the picture he suddenly blurred out a question. "Who is she?"

As soon as the question left the brown haired boy's mouth his eyes immediately began to grow big and he slapped a hand in front of his mouth. Jungkook's person life was none of his concern and he should have definitely kept his mouth shut.

"Who?" Jungkook asked while turning around in his chair, a confused tone lacing his voice. Slowly the blonde haired boy reached for the picture on the drawer and raised it a bit, so Jungkook could see who he meant.

Immediately a cold look overtook the mafia boss' features upon noticing the picture Taehyung was showing him. He slowly turned around before balling his vists and gritting his teeth. "Rosé, my ex-fiance." The ravenette managed to bring out, hate lacing his voice. Slowly a shocked look began to form onto Taehyung's face upon hearing the younger's words. Not only had Jungkook been engaged, something had went wrong between the two sincd the mafia boss had also used the word ex.

Curiousity quickly began to build up inside Taehyung's chest, however he quickly decided not to act on it. The tone in which Jungkook had told him enough, the boy didn't like the girl on the picture even one bit. Pure hate was visible on his face yet a hint of sadness had also been hidden inside the ravenette's eyes. What had happened between these two?

Suddenly the younger boy began to speak once again, surprising Taehyung a bit.

"Throw the picture in the trash, it's where she belongs anyway."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

New chapter!! Hope everyone likes it!
Also nope you didn't miss any chapters and the change in Kook's behaviour has a reason...there's a reason why the book is called 180😉

Question of the chapter:

What is something you're super proud of?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!