They all sung together.

" We're all bright now
What a sight now
Coming out like we're fireworks
Marching on proud
Turn it up loud
'Cause now we know what we're worth"

Julie backed off to let Luke and Adira sing the next verse.

" We know we can make it
We're not falling down under
Close my eyes and feel my chest beating like thunder
And I wanna fly
Come alive"

Luke and Adira held eye contact the whole time. They backed away to let Julie hit the high note.

" Watch me shine
I've got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're apart of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now till eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long and now we're finally free"

The whole band sang as Julie danced around the stage.

" Whoa-oh-oh"

Adira and Alex harmonized as she walked over to him and Reggie walked closer to Luke.

" I've got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now till eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long
And now we're finally free"

Adira and Luke made their way to the middle of the stage. Adira smiled and pushed her guitar out of the way so that they could share the microphone. Luke smiled back.

" I've got a spark in me"

Adira sang.

" I've got a spark in me"

Luke repeated as he held eye contact.

" And you're a part of me"

Adira sang with a smile

" And you're a part of me"

Luke once again repeated. His eyes flickering down to her lips and back up to her eyes.

"Now till eternity"

She was still singing with a smile

" Now till eternity"

Luke's smile dropped slightly as he started to get lost in Adira's eyes. Alex, Reggie,and Julie all noticing this and smiled amongst each other.

" Been so long and now we're finally free"

Adira pulled away as she hit the high note.
All of the band joined in.

"I've got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Yeah
Now till eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long and now we're finally free
Yeah"

Adira walked over to Reggie, smiling and harmonizing with him.

"Whoa-oa-oa
Oh, oh-oh"

She walked back to her original mic.

" Finally free, yeah
Been so long
And now we're finally free"

The band pulled back as Julie sang the high note

"Finally free
Yea"

Adira looked at Luke, with a breathless smile, she noticed the way his eyes flickered down to her lips, so maybe she was a little hopeful that he was feeling what she was. But her smile quickly dropped once she noticed Luke staring at Julie. Does he like her?

The ghosts did one last bow before they disappeared. Making the crowd cheer even more. Flynn and Julie squealed as they made their way over to the side.

The band appearing on the countertop. "Reggie, you and Adira have to share a mic more often" Julie laughed a little. Reggie did too and leaned an arm on Adira's leg.

Luke looked over at his two friends and saw Reggie leaning on her. Luke quietly huffed and pulled her closer, making Reggie drop his arm. "Whoever Carrie tried to impress is coming this way" Adira pointed to the lady. "Oh, I'm so nervous. Who's gonna do the talking?" Everybody minus Flynn looked at Reggie weird. "Oh, right. Julie will" Reggie chuckled awkwardly.

" Hi, I'm Andi Parker and I-" the lady got interrupted by Julie's dad. " Julie" Ray said. Julie's eyes widened. " Dad" she responded surprised. " It's time to go" Julie dropped the woman's hand and excused herself.

" She is in trouble, isn't she?" Reggie asked. "Most likely" Alex answered. " Well, let's go find out" the guys nodded. Before Adira could poof away, Luke grabbed her hand.

Even though Adira wanted to push down the hurt she felt in her chest when she saw Luke staring at Julie, she couldn't help but get lost in his eyes. "I was just-" Luke stopped and scratched the back of his head nervously as he laughed and looked into her eyes. "Did you-" Luke couldn't finish his sentence because Reggie poofed in and told them to come on.

"I'll see you back at the house" Adira said with a wink and snapped her fingers, poofing home with Reggie. "God! Can I do anything worse? I might as well just get a tattoo on my forehead to show that I have terrible timing" Luke muttered frustratingly as kicked his shoe into the floor. Then poofed back home.