Ch.27: Tears

JADES POV

        The police were storming in, but fear still penitrated my heart. "OUCH!" I said as she pulled my hair. "LET THE GIRL GO!" They yelled. Josh was standing next to Alexander, his eyes puffy from crying. Why we are at a hospital I don't know.

        I felt the gun move from my head and I heard to gun shots. I open my eyes after closing them. What I saw stroke sadness in my heart. Christina moved her gun and shot Alexander, while the bullet from the cops raced to hit her. Christina was killed on the spot. Alexander, on the other hand, was struggling and breathing ragged breaths.

        "Jade. Jade. Are you there? I just want you to know this isn't your fault! It's my moms. I never had a good relation ship with anyone. Even though we only met a couple times down in the basement but I feel like we are friends. You have given me all I wanted in life that I never got. I was always bullied in school and never had a true friend. and that's what you are. A true friend. Stay strong." He said as tears rolled down the side of his face. "Goodbye." He said. Through my tears I manage to say "See Ya soon.." Then he closed his eyes and the doctors took him away.

"JADE!" Josh screams. "Daddy!" I say I run into his arms and we both cry in eachothers embrace. "Did you know them?" I ask because he is crying. "No. I am just happy you're alive and healthy." He says in my ear. "And hungry... She didn't feed me much," I laugh, "Let's get Mom and go out to eat somewhere." I say. Josh's face turns pale. "What is it?" I ask him. "Jen's in the hospital. That's why we're here. She wasnt eating or drinking. She passed out in the tub and hit her head.." He says tears forming in his eyes. "Mama is- is- back there?" I cry. Josh nods his head and squeezes me tighter.

        "Sir, You may go see her now." Josh nods and we walk hand in hand to Jen's room number. He slowly opens the door. I break down crying when I see her. She's pale, and lifeless. She's in a coma. Josh sits down in a chair and cries silently. On the other hand, I get up on the bed next to her and cry into her shoulder. "Jade?" josh says. "Yes Daddy?" I ask whispering. "Stay with me?" He asks looking at me with his blood shot eyes. I get off the bed and wrap my arms around him. "Always."

A/N: DONT KILL ME. I KNOW CLICHE BUT GUYS. YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS WHILE READING IT BUTTTT....... THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! IM SO SORRY!! THERE IS ANOTHING BOOK COMING THOUGH! IT'S CALLED TOGETHER FOREVER! IT IS THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK! COMING OUT TOMORROW!