Ch. 10: Shopping

Josh left earlier so now Jenny and I are eating breakfast on the kitchen island. We are going shopping today. I wish we could go to the beach but it's winter and even though it's hot outside... It's cold in the water. I decided to make omelets for breakfast because Jen burnt the bacon...of course.. A few swear words made it past her lips like usual. She said oops sorry don't say that and started laughing.

"You ready to shop till we drop!?" She said "yep" I said popping the p at the end. We put our dishes in the dish washer and go take showers and change. I change into this outfit Joshie bought me. It was a pink, wool sweater with black leggings and black flats with bows anddd a pearl necklace. I go into the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun and put on eos lip balm.

"JADE," Jen yells to me, "LETS RIDE CLYDE!" I run down stairs and she engulfs me in a hug. "Jen jen I can't breathe." She bust out laughing, "I guess Josh thought it'd be cute if we matched." But of course her hair was like usual in her pixie..you can't really change that.

We go into the car and roll down the windows. Jen turns on the radio and Roar by Katy Perry comes on.. "AND YOURE GONNA HERE ME ROAR!!!!!" Jen sings causing me to laugh. This continues the whole car ride. Sometimes, I even sing along.

Jen puts on some sunglasses and hands me some with gold studs on them. "I'm going to get you out okay?" Jen tells me. I nod in reply. Jen gets out and comes to my side and puts me on her hip. I know I'm twelve turning 13 on December 26th. But hey I'm really skinny! And Jen is really strong. She runs inside while people shout who is the mystery girl. We get inside finally around 11:35 and we don't quit shopping till 5 and by that time Jen was full blown starving so we carry our millions of bags to the food court. While Jens ordering pizza and mozzarella sticks, someone whisks her away causing Jen to fall. "JEN!" I yell. "LET MY MOM GO!!!!" I say kicking the man in his groin. Security take the man away and I help Jen up. "Thanks kiddo." She says. "I'm so happy you're okay! I love you Mama." I say Jennifer gets tears in her eyes. "what's wrong?" I say thinking she's hurt. "You called me Mama... I love you so much Jade! I always have! The thought of being away from you again makes my heart brake! I love you so so much!" She says as we hug. " Ma'am... That'll be $18.50" "oh sorry!" Jen says paying the woman $20.00 letting her keep the rest. We go sit down and eat the food laughing about the days events the whole time.