Ch. 8 WHAT THE??? (Part 2)

A/N: DroppingtheBombinthisone!
    Jade's PoV
   I'm sitting down watching TV when I start to get hungry again. I suppose I could go ransack the kitchen again, but I'll ask Jen. I really love Jen. She's like the mother I never got to have. I wanna tell her that... but what if she doesn't think of my like a daughter...just more of a house guest?

   I decide to walk upstairs. Jen's door is cracked. I peek in and see them having a serious talk so I decide to wait until they're finished. I start to eavesdrop unwillingly. Jen begins to say something. I listen a little closer.

   "Josh...She looks like me...because she's half of me. I'm her mom."

   Josh gets a look of pure confusion. I, on the other hand, am freaking out! "

   Look when I was young...maybe 15 or 16.. I thought I was in love..but then I got pregnant and he left... I never wanted to give Jade up but I mean.. my parents made me. I love her with all my heart. I never ever wanna let her go again." she says.

   I run in the room

   "WHAT THE???" I scream.

   "You heard that?" she asked.

  "yeah... but I'm not mad. You were young...you didn't know. And Jen... I love you too. I was hesitating on telling you this but... I think of you as a mom...No, you know what... You are my Mom. Literally."

   We all laugh and hug each other. I like this Josh guy. I think I want him to be my Dad.... but I'll talk to Jen about that later.