Ch.16: James

"J-jjames." I say the words barely audible. "Jen." He says in a husky, but serious voice. "What do you want. I haven't seen you since High School. Why are you here now?" I say finally being able to speak.  "I think you and I both know why I'm here Jennifer." That stung a bit, even though I'm with Josh, James was my first love. "Actually...-" I say but get cut off. "My daughter, I want to see her. Now Jen." He speaks. "No. She's sleep. And why now? Wouldn't you just wanna be with you're little girlfriend Christina?" The anger builds up in me. "I am her father! Now let me in."

I can't believe it. I slammed the door in his face. I really just denied a man of seeing his daughter. I am a terrible person. I don't know what to do. James has a temper and you don't want to see him mad. I hear him walk off and I sigh in relief, but I know this isn't over.

He left me for Christina. Our age difference of six years made him "uncomfortable." Comfortable enough to sleep with me and knock me up at fifteen when I was a sophomore. I agree that our age difference w kind of crazy, but I was really and truly in love. He was apparently until he met this curvy brunette named Christina. She had long curly hair, tanned skin and lips the color of pink raspberries. I hated her. Well, at least I thought so. Jade makes me see good in everyone and everything though. Christina is very jealous hearted though, and she loves to flaunt everything she has in front of you like some kind of competition.

I hear another knock on the door, and my heart skips a whole beat, scared out of my mind I ask "Who is it?" "Pizza Delivery." I hear a man say. Oh thank Jesus!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

...

...
A/N Hope you Liked!!!!! Plz like/comment/vote
I love you!!!! Private message me if you have any suggestions or just wanna talk! James Franco and Jennifer Lawrence are actually 12 years apart, but I felt that was extreme so...TA DA! Should I update more frequently?