Ch. 9: Joshie

Jade's POV
   After hugging and laughing a little more, we go downstairs. Josh gives me a piggyback ride and Jennifer acts like she's going to get us.

   "Run! She's going to get us!" I say while laughing.

   Josh picks up speed. We all made ourselves comfortable already. I was wearing an oversized T-shirt of Jen's and some leggings. Josh apparently just took off his leather jacket, and Jen is in a tiger onesie.

   We eventually settle down, and I put my hair in a messy bun. The curls have already faded by now. We sit on our beige couch and huddle together while we watch the movie UP. Jen sits next to Josh her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I sit next to Jen and snuggled next to her. In the beginning of the movie, there is a girl named Ellie, and Jen says that she looked like that as a kid but with blonde hair. I bust out laughing because I can just imagine Jenny like that.

   During the movie, Jen and Josh fall asleep, so I decide to go upstairs and go to bed. I get on my bed and bury myself under my warm covers. Jen said tomorrow we are going shopping so that I can have some new clothes, which I'm excited about. I notice we didn't eat dinner, but I don't mind because we ate a lot of popcorn and pizza rolls while watching the movie. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light.