Ch.19: On Set

Jen gave me an iPhone in case I needed to call even though most of the time I will actually be on set. She's so overprotective, but I love it. We are on our way to the set, when we stop by McDonalds. Jen gets 3 sausage, egg, and cheeses and three hashbrowns. Did I forget to mention Josh is with us? Josh rarley ever stays at his house anymore even though it's right down the street.

        When we pull up to set, Jen looks me in my eyes and gives my hand a squeeze. School. I'm actually really excited despite all the rumors I heard on YouTube. I also get to meet Natalie and her son so thats cool I guess.

        When we walk in, the tutor isnt here yet, so I just sit in the directors seat that has J. Lawrence on the back, while Jen and Josh go to hair and makeup. While I sit there, I get a text. I look at it and it says Unknown Number. I check it and it says I'm coming for you, and your little mother too. 

        I quickly erase the message and try to look calm and cool. I can't let anyone know about this. For my safety and My moms saftey.

******A/N So my tablet broke. I can't update till I get my iphone... unless I have a computer so i'll update whenever and wherever I can! Love you Guys thank you so much for reading!!! It means so much to me!!! I almost have 1k!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are literally the BEST!!!!