Ch. 7: WHAT THE???

JEN'S POV
     "Wake up, hun. We've got a big day planned! I want you to meet some people really really special to me!" I say.

    She finally rolls over and sits at the edge of the bed.

   "What's going on?" she mumbles.

  "Well. I guess you'll have to see! I bought you a sundress and some underclothes. Go freshen up and when you're done I'll do your hair.

   She goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. When she comes out, she's in a turquoise sundress with a matching headband and a pair of black and gold sandals.

   "C'mere," I gesture towards myself. She sits down as I brush her long blonde hair. I slowly start to curl it. She looks beautiful... And just like me.

   "Jenny.." She says.

   "Yes baby?" I answer.

   "Can we get some food?"

   "Sure!"

   I go downstairs and heat up some Ego waffles. She comes bouncing down the stairs. We sit down and start to eat. The doorbell rings. I run to the door giggly. Josh comes in and picks me up and spins me.

   "Hello my love." he says.

  "Hey Joshie. I want you to meet someone." I say, motioning for Jade to come over here.  

 "Hello, well aren't you beautiful!!! You know...you look like Jen. Hmm isn't that funny." He says to Jade, laughing. 

   "Uh...Jade. Me and Josh have something to talk about. Can you stay here and watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo for a little? It won't take long I promise."

   "Sure..." she says hesitantly.