Ch.20: School

After I shake off the nerves of that text and wash my face when I get a text from my tutor saying he is here. I walk into the room they said I would be studying in. I walk in and see Sir, thats what he makes us call him. He is the usual brown hair brown eyed person. he has a lot of facial hair too. I take a seat and wait for Mason to arrive.

        "Hello, hello. I'm sorry I was late. I had to use the restroom." He says. "Thats all right. Please sit down." Says Sir. He pulls a chair up next to me and slouches down. "Hi." He says "Hi." I giggle. Mason is really, kinda cute. He has black hair that sweeps in all directions and eyes as clear as ice cubes. and the cutest little smirk and a little dimple on his right cheek.

Sir tells us to watch a documentary on the civil war and then right a five paragraph essay about why it was so important. The whole time the documentary is on, Mase and I just pass notes and sniker and get scolded by Sir. I really like this guy. We are going to facetime once I get home and I literally can not wait!

SORRY GUYS I dont have anythin to update with!!!!! I managed to sneak my moms work tablet!! I will update whenever and wherever I can THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.1K :))) It literally means so much to me!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FRIGGEN MUCH~~~~ LOVE, Jordan