"Hey, Ink. Haisley wanted to know when we can go out for lunch sometime" Bear asks once he walks into the garage. He always stopped by and checked on the boys and the supplies.

"I'll ask Sydney when I get home, probably this weekend. If that's okay?" Ink turns to looks at his Prez and waited for a response.

"Yeah, we are free this weekend. I'm sure the kids are going to go along with some of the brothers so let's find a place bug enough for our animals"

-
"Charmaine Cerise, don't you throw the bottle" Sydney was in the kitchen cooking some food while Charmaine was in the living room crawling and throwing things all over the house.

Just like any baby, she looks dead in Sydney and knocked it off of the coffee table. "Are you taking lessons from you daddy? You're a brave little girl" Sydney set the spoon down on the counter and walked over to her baby girl. She picked the cup up and moved it where Charmaine couldn't reach it.

Ink went back to work at the garage a couple of days ago. He would get home at about 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon which was good for her. Sydney needed a break sometimes and Ink would take over while she went a took a nice shower.

"Your daddy is gonna home soon, we need to clean up and cook. You wanna help momma?" Charmaine just made cute little noises as she held onto Sydney and bounced up and down.

"You're too stinking cute, mamas" Sydney kissed Charmaine's cheek repeatedly making her giggle.

"Give me a kiss" Sydney points to her cheek and Charmaine plants a wet kiss on her cheek. Thankfully she didn't have teeth or else she would have bitten her cheek.

"Oh thank you, baby. You're too sweet" Sydney says as she tickled Charmaine's side making the little girl drop to her butt laughing.

Once Sydney stopped tickling Charmaine she then started to pick up some toys which her daughter wasn't too happy about. Sydney just handed her a pacifier and it quieted her down long enough to get the mess cleaned up.

"Come on, let's go cook for daddy" Sydney picked Charmaine up and grabbed her bottle before walking to the kitchen. She how held Charmaine on her hip while she cooks.

"You want this" Sydney held up Charmaine's body and waited to see if she would reach for it, which she did. She still had to hold Charmaine hold the bottle sometimes but she was doing well on her own.

"It's good, huh?" Sydney chuckles at the sound of Charmaine gulping down what was in her bottle. When Charmaine pulled the bottle away she took a deep breath in and sighed like it was the best thing she had ever had.

"Let put it over here so you can have some room for food later" Sydney took the bottle and set it on her high chair. She was just recently trying to ease Charmaine into eating baby food. Sydney found that Charmaine really loved peas, chicken, and sweet potato baby food.

Just as Sydney finished up cooking she heard the front door open and close. Sydney turned off the stove and covered the food up before walking out of the kitchen. Charmaine was still holding onto her momma as they went to see who it was.

"Look who's home, baby girl"

"Hey, little bug" Ink hung his keys up and dropped his work bag on the floor. He reached out and took Charmaine from Sydney. Ink kissed his daughter cheek before kissing Sydney on the lips sweetly.

"How was your day, baby? Did baby girl give you a hard time today?" Ink started to poke Charmaine's side softly which caused the little girl to wiggle in his arms and giggle.

"Not too bad. I'm starting to think you're giving our daughter lessons on disobeying me" Sydney gave him the side glare as she walked into the kitchen and started to grab plates and silverware.

"You look so beautiful, Charmaine. I love how momma did this. It's so cute" ink changed the subject not wanting to get into trouble. Sydney wrapped Charmaine's hair up and formed a little bun on the top of her head.

"Yeah. Change the subject" Sydney rolled her eyes as she started to fix the plates.

"Why you trying to get daddy in trouble, you little munchkin" Ink whispered low enough for Charmaine to hear and by the gummy grin on her face, it told ink his little girl knew what she was doing.