He feels a dark energy from that side.

" The time has come right Red ".... Said a man from behind.

" Yeah Mr Robert they are coming "... Said Red to him and both looked towards the Mt Coronet.

" I hope Ash handle it ".... Said a woman.

" Dont worry Delia he is a Ketchum he can do it ".... Said Red.

In Cave of purity.

" Your father Red Ketchum will told you everything but first you have to master that power".... Said Giratina.

"Come Forth Lucario "..... Said Dialga.

Lucario took two steps ahead the creation trio close there eyes and a Sparkling stone formed on the air and replaced the ordinary mega stone of Lucario and Lucario started to change its form.

{Lucario Z (ghost type added) }

"It is Lucario Z the most powerful fighting type pokemon".... Said Palkia

" But be careful it push so much stress on body".... Said Dailga.

"Greninja you are next ".... Said Giratina.

Them the same happened and a stone tied on the greninjas wrist and he changed his form.

{Greninja z}

{Greninja z}

" It is greninja z he is the most powerful water type pokemon ".... Said Palkia.

" Now finally the Charizard ".... Said Dialga.

The same happened as Lucario and a burning stone change the Charizardite x and Charizard is now a monster.

{Charizard z}

{Charizard z}

"

The most powerful pokemon with no such type of weakness and its power can rival the Lagendaries and if you master it no one will ever beat you and you can keep it if you want. ".... Said Giratina.

I was blanked those all are looking awesome and Charizard reverted to his original form and the stone is vanished.

" The stone will be invisible to everyone unless you want to use them"....said Palkia.

"You can use the power of Lucario and Greninja whenever you want but be careful with Charizard he his capable take on on any legendary but when he transformed he will become powerful than legendary "..... Said Dailga.

" But it will put to much stress on your body and Charizard too so be careful before using it and dont use it more than 5 min".... Said Giratina.

"Ok ".... I said and before i know i was outside the cave and saw Cynthia.

" Were you outside all the time "... I asked her.

" Yes i never got permission to enter "....she said and left.

I recall Lucario and Greninja and climb towards home. But something is different the speed is much greater.

" Your all pokemon's power increases exponentially ".... I heared a voice and saw my three legendary pokemon.

Drakrai, Mewtwo and Rayquaza were behind me they transfer themselves into my pokeballs.

" Welcome back guys"... I said as Charizard increase his speed.

Chapter 9 end

Yeah I know late update but I am being busy with my online classes and study so i will make one chapter a week or if i ger time i will make 2 chapter.

So for now bye have a nice day.