Chapter 13

Ash pov

I took Serena's hand and ran out the house. We walked at the outskirts of city. The city lights are shining and it look very beautiful.

"Those are too much "....said Serena.

She was tired of teasing by them. I am too tired of them.

" So what now"..... I asked Serena.

"What?"....She asked confused.

" Nothing just want to know where you want to go"....i asked.

"Umm......lets go to park"....she said.

We went to park and sat down on a bench.

We sat there for some time then Serena started.

" This is good right?"....she said while looking at stars.

"Huh? "....I looked at her confused.

"The moment which we are in it is good right "....she said.

" Yeah ".... I said while looking at her.

She is looking so beautiful and smiling. Her smile made me haapy. I wanted to keep looking her smile all time.

We are sitting there peacefully and enjoying the view. The stars are shining brightly.

" Ash....."...said Serena. She is become little sad I don't know why.

"Yeah.."....i said.

" Do you know what happened that day? "....asked Serena.

'Why she is asking that now? '.... I thought.

" Uh... I... I don't know what happened to you then...... But I really wanted to know ".... I said to her.

Then she told me everything that happened then. I was really shocked by that.

" I am sorry Serena I didn't know that ".... I apologized to her. She was really hurted by that.

Serena pov

Me and Ash are sitting outside. It is so peaceful and calming.

We were just talking not as a conversation. 'Should i ask him '... I thought weather to ask him or not.

" Do you know what happened that day".... I asked after building some courage.

He was looking at me silently. I didn't expect him to know. But I just wanted to confirm.

" Uh... I... I don't know what happened to you then...... But I really wanted to know ".... He said to me.

I knew it he didn't know anything but it still hurt him. All was my fault i fell for that trick.

" That was worst day of my life "... I said to him.

Flashback

Ash is coming out of the stadium after the defeat in the final of Kalos league.

Ash pov

" Another defeat Pikachu "... I said to Pikachu.

" Pika pika chu pi pikachu { we will work harder next time dont worry}.... Pikachu said to me.

"Thanks buddy"..... I said to him.

We were exiting the stadium as we saw our friends standing there.

" Hey Ash Pikachu ".....said Bonnie.