Chapter 16

Ash pov.

There battle is so exciting. All of people sitting in VIP are surprised to watch a super battle like this one.

"They both are doing great "... Said Paul.

" Yeah they are going all out".... Said Gary.

"I hope i get to watch Charizard vs Charizard"... I said.

" Yeah me too last time they didn't use mega evolution ".... Said Swayer.

" But now they will ".... Said Paul.

" Look like these all matches are only trailer for the last match ".... Said Lance.

" You will see and will never forget that match".... I said

At battlefield

3rd person

"The battle between Zoroark and Unfezant begin ".... Said Refree

" Unfezant use Brave bird".... Said Alain.

"Zoroark use Flame thrower".... Said Alex.

Unfezant covered itself in blue aura and flew towards Zoroark while Zoroark fire jet of flames from his mouth. Both the attacks strike and Unfezant flew through the flames and strike Zoroark.

" Zoroark use Shadow ball".... Said Alex.

"Unfezant use night slash".... Said Alain.

Zoroark form a dark energy ball in his paws and threw it towards Unfezant. Unfezant cut the shadow ball with his wings covering them in Dark energy and strike zoroark and threw him back defeating him.

"Zoroark is unable to battle, Unfezant wins".... Said Refree.

Alex return his pokemon and thanked him.

" Aggron let's fight".... Said Alex.

"Begin" .... Said Refree.

"Unfezant use Brave bird".... Said Alain.

" Hit head on with Iron head".... Said Alex

Unfezant covered itself in blue energy and flew towards Aggron. Aggron's shined in Silver cover and dash towards Unfezant. Both attacks meet at the centre and a explosion occur. Both pokemon return to their side.

"Aggron use Stone edge".... Said Alex.

" Dodge then use Close combat ".... Said Alain.

Aggron slam his hands in ground and stones came out of ground. Unfezant dodged almost every stone but got hit by last but it didn't stop his attack and flew towards Aggron with close combat.

" Aggron use thunder punch to catch him".... Said Alex.

Unfezant was about to hit Aggron but Aggron covered his fist in Electricity and catch wings of Unfezant zapping it in the process. Then Aggron hit Unfezant with Thunder punch knocking him out.

"Unfezant is unable to battle, Aggrons wins".... Said Refree.

Alain returned Unfezant and send out Tyranitar.

" Begin"... Said Refree.

"Tyranitar Brick break".... Said Alain.

" Aggron Steel Roller".... Said Alex.

Tyranitar ran towards Aggron. Aggron curled itself in a roller and with silver shining and roll towards Tyranitar. Tyranitar swing it's fist in rolling Aggron. Both attacks colloid. No one giving up.