Chapter 9

Ash pov

I reached home in no time. I jumped down from Charizards back and ran to Dad's room. I entered the room and saw Uncle Robert and Mom were also there.

"Good Morning".... I said to all of them.

" Good morning"... Said all of them.

"I see you got them ".... Said uncle Robert

" The power of destruction to maintain the peace ".... Said Dad.

" So you knew about it".... I said

"Yes we all knew about it we didn't expect it so early".... Said dad as he and uncle Robert look toward harbor.

I also look towards it but didn't see anything.

" Concentrate on the minor Aura disturbance in that direction focus on it".... Said Dad.

I tried to do so but nothing happened. I tried more but after sometime I felt a horribly dark aura.

"Wh.... What wa... was that? "..... I asked as I am so scared.

" That's is the ship which contain participants of tournament which will start today".... Said Uncle Robert.

"And the biggest son of a bit... Giovanni is also there with the heads of others evil organization. ".... Said Dad

" But that feeling ".... I asked.

" That's the problem they succeeded in giving pokemon the shadow energy and make them shadow pokemon ".... Said Mom

" You have to stop them by your new found power".... Said Uncle Robert

"After today's tournament matches I will give you the training to control the power".... Said dad

" But first tell me did you felt the same before "... Asked Uncle Robert.

I tried to remember hard after some time I remembered.

" Yes I felt that when I was with them I felt a little near Eric ".... I said.

" It means Eric is there Grunt and he informed everything to them".... Said Uncle Robert.

"So Ash let's go to stadium and if you have any matches if not then we will start your training right away".... Said Dad.

I nodded and went to bathroom and brushed and take bath. I woke up Pikachu and ate breakfast. We all sat in car and made our way towards stadium. We reached the stadium. I saw serena coming towards me.

"Hey ".... I greeted serena

" Hey" ... She said.

"You two look so cute with each other.".... Said Mom

" Are you two dating ".... Said Uncle Robert.

" No "... We both shouted and became red.

" You both should ".... Said Dad which make us red more.

" Don't tease them without me "... Said a voice from behind us we turned and saw Serena's mother Grace was standing there.

'Oh Arceus please save me '.....i heared Serena said in low voice.

" Hey Grace ".... Said Dad.

" Hey "....said Grace.

" Its been a while "... Said Mom to Grace.

" It sure is ".... Said Grace

" So where were we"....said Grace as she looked towards us.

We both gulped down as the thought of the team work that Grace would do with my parents.