Chapter 5

Ash pov

The day has come when the tournament will start and my dad's promotion will be announced to whole region.

"Hey buddy ready for tournament "....I asked Pikachu.

"Pika pi (yeah let's do it)"....said pikachu.

I used bathroom and went downstairs.

"Morning mom morning dad"....I said.

"Morning Ash "....they both said in unison.

"Today dad's promotion will be public and Sinnoh and Kalos will see there new supreme commander"....I said exited.

"Yeah and your little drama will end".... said dad.

"Yeah I can't wait to see there faces especially Eric "....I said.

"Don't forget Serena she will kill you for that"....said mom and I gulped.

I know she love me but being with her for two days and didn't tell her my true identity.

"I guess I should not reveal too early"....I said.

"That's not happening if you use kai Ketchum as identity the all matches record and trophy will be of that name so you should use real identity."....said dad.

"I guess"....I said.

I went backyard and choose my team.

"I will take Charizard Lucario Greninja and Pikachu and for the remaining two I will choose Torterra and Golem"....I picked my team and come inside.

We ate are breakfast and made our way towards stadium. We reached and uncle Robert with my group are there.

"Good morning champ"....said uncle Robert.

"Good morning uncle "....I said.

"Good morning everyone "....I said as I turn my friends.

"Ok so lets go"....I said in excitement and pikachu copied my actions.

"Yeah sure"....said uncle Robert and we went inside the stadium we are standing in tunnel and uncle Robert are on stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the tournament "said uncle Robert.

"I am Robert Shinji the president of pokenation. Today I will announce the name of supreme commander of Sinnoh and Kalos army. It is the first time in history we have one supreme commander of two regions. So please welcome Red Ketchum"....said uncle Robert as crowd erupted.

"Thanks Mr Shinji it's my honor you think me capable for the security of two regions"....said Dad as he bowed and sat on chair.

"Now please welcome Mrs Delia Ketchum who encourage Red to join pokenation and support him"....said uncle Robert as mom went on stadium.

"Thank you Mr Robert I am a common woman who don't know what to say on stage "....my mom said.

"Thank you all for being there with Red he is good person but can be reckless sometime"....said my mom as all crowd laughed and dad smile

"Now please welcome the strongest trainer in Ketchum family, the boy who disband each and every criminal organization with champions and his friends ASH KETCHUM"....said uncle Robert.

I made my way to stadium and stand in center and take a deep breath and pull out my mask.

I can hear I know him , he is cute and other things from crowds.

"Hello My name is Ash Ketchum and I want to be a pokemon master"....I said while pumping my fist and pikachu copied me.

"Like Mr Shinji said I disband the criminal organization. I didn't defeat them alone the credit must be given to my pokemon"....I said as I realease all of my pokemon.

"Well said with that the Mr Charles goodshow the pokemon league president will say something on stage"....said uncle Robert.

"Thanks for honour Mr Robert. The tournament rules are same and be the best trainer win"....said mr goodshow.

"Ok so today will be the day off for everyone the battles will be start from tomorrow 10 am"....said the anchor.

We left the stage and I am making my way towards door quickly but a voice interrupt me it was not her I was relaxed.

"Ash Ketchum"....said Eric in angered tone.

"So that was you whole time"....said misty

"Yeah who do you think I am"....I said casually.

"You beat me and show me like a third class trainer".... said calem.

"Then who are you if you are not 3rd class"....I said.

Before Calem could say something a voice came from behind which tense me up.

"Good luck "....said mom and dad.

"Pika pi (good luck from me too)"....said pikachu.

"You will be with me"....I said to pikachu but he jump on my mom shoulder and went.

They went and leave me alone with her.

"Hey nice weather right"....I said while sluttering but she didn't calm.

"I am dead"....I said as she made her way towards me.

I turned my head towards exit and see pikachu giving me a salute.

She is now near to me.

"Hey nice dress"....I compliment her and tried to lift her mood but it's not happen.

'i am sure I am dead'....I think to myself as I gulped.

Chapter 5 end