Chapter 8

Ash pov

I woke up early in next morning. I have to go somewhere very important. I got out of bed and complete my daily work and jump outside of my room's window.

I cannot use doors because it's sound may woke someone. I took my 3 strongest Pokemon and ran out of city.

I call out my Charizard and climb on his back.

"Ok Charizard fly towards Mt Coronet"....I said and Charizard

Charizard started to fly towards the mt coronet with great speed.

" What can be matter? ".... I asked myself.

" Creation trio himself want to see me".... I said

Charizard shake the head telling he also have no idea.

We started to fly towards the Mt Coronet. On our way we saw all pokemon were sleeping.

I was in deep thought that why did the Creation trio want to meet me without knowing pikachu.

We reached the Mt Coronet and we saw someone is standing there.

She is Champion of Sinnoh was standing there.

We get down to ground and Cynthia saw us.

"Hello Ash ".... Said Cynthia.

" Hello Cynthia... Whats the matter? What are you doing here ?.... I asked.

"Nothing just to tell you that Creation trio is waiting for you in a special cave where you can't reach without me"...... Said Cynthia.

I was confused but i didn't ask anything i just nodded to her. She gestured me to follow her and i did so.

She took me to a large water fall and take out a mysterious Tri colour ball.

It is Blue, Pink and Black. When she drew it near waterfall a cave behind the water fall appear.

We entered the cave. I was completely clueless.

"It was a creation ball which is given to my ancestors by Creation trio. It is made by there power and it allowed the one to meet all of them at same time. "..... Said Cynthia i just nodded.

We walked deep inside the cave. We reached the end of cave there are three platforms. Dialga was standing on Blue platform, Palkia on pink and Giratina at black.

" Welcome Ash Ketchum to the cave of purity where only pure hearted person can enter".... Said Dialga.

"Please release you pokemon "..... Said palkia.

I call out Greninja, Lucario and Charizard.

" You have accomplished so much in a small time and save the world many times".... Said Giratina.

"Because of it the God Arceus himself told us to give you the Mega stones which is only can be created by us. The one of most destructive power of world Z mega stones"..... Said Palkia.

I was shocked they are about to giving the one of most destructive power.

" But why me i am just a kid and this is the destructive power.".... I said them.

"Because you are the most pure hearted one who possess the purity which can never be faded".... Said Dialga.

" But keep it a secret to everyone dont tell anyone about it except Red. Then he will take care of it "..... Said Palkia.

I was shocked my dad knew about it and he never told me about it.

Meanwhile far away from Ash a man is standing on his house balcony watching toward the sea.