Chapter 6

Serena pov

Ketchum family is on the stage. I was sitting in stands with Clemont, Bonnie and my Mom.

The Ketchums are being introduced by Mr Robert and I was happy that Red is our regions Supreme commander.

Delia sure is funny but I was thinking about Ash he must be on stage.

"Please welcome the strongest person in Ketchum family the boy who disbanded each and every evil organization ASH KETCHUM"....Said mr Robert.

'wait what Ash but'....my thoughts interrupted by the delightful cry of Bonnie and Dedenne.

Kai made his way on stage.

"Wait he is Ash Ketchum all time"....I said

Ash introduced himself and sat on chair. Mr Robert is talking about tournament but my mind was fixed on Ash.

'is he not believe me is he didn't trust me so he kept his identity hidden from me'....I thought.

The ceremony is over and everyone is leaving but I am searching for him.

Dawn pov.

"OMA!! He is ASH KETCHUM what we will do "....I said in panic tone.

"Don't worry babe we will take care of him like last time "....said my boyfriend Kenny.

"But he is too strong he even beat Calem "....said Meitte.

"No problem babe I used my weakest pokemon to test his strength I still have strong and power houses in my team "....said Meitte boyfriend Calem.

"It's good now I will defeat him and show my Serena how strong I am and make her mine only mine"....said Eric.

Then we exit and made our way to exit but we ran into Ash. Me and may are hugging each other Meitte and Iris hide behind wall but boys stay strong.

He smiled and walk towards and we backed off.

The boys were talking with him we are far so we didn't hear but Ash sure irritated them.

"ASH KETCHUM"....Said a girl from the end of corridor.

Then we see Serena came and Ash's mom and dad leave him and even pikachu left him.

Serena scared the living day light from Ash.

Serena pov

I ran and reached the corridor where I saw Ash is confronting Eric and his group.

'i should call him ...wait I should take my revenge by act like being mad'....I thought.

'it will be fun'....I thought

"ASH KETCHUM"....I shouted to him in angry tone which scared him.

His mom and dad smiled and left even pikachu.

I made my way to him.

"Hey serena nice weather"....he said trying to cheer me up.

I reached him and act like I am angry.

"Hey nice dress"...he tried again but no change in my act.

'he sure is afraid it is fun '....I thought.

"Why didn't you tell me"....I asked calmly and start thinking.

"I asked why didn't you tell me"....I shouted this time and he became shocked.

"Do you have any idea how I am living my life. I quit being Kalos Queen because you are not there for cheer me and support me"....I said.

I slapped him on his face which shocked everyone then I hug him very tightly and start crying on his shoulder.

"But I finally got to meet you"....I said as I tightened the hug"....I said at which he hugged back.

"Sorry sere I am so sorry"....Ash said.

"No need for it Ash you are in front of me with me "....I said.

Now we both are laughing and joking.

"We'll your slap hit hard".... complained ash.

"What do you think I will slap you lightly"....I said as he sweat dropped.

"Yeah I guess"....he said as rub back of his neck and I stick my tongue out.

"So what next"....said Ash.

"What you have to take me for shopping"....I said

"Why"....he asked

"For making up with me as a sorry you know"....I said

"But why shopping I didn't like it "....he said

"So you don't want to be friends again ok no problem"....I said as I started walking.

"Ok let's go to mall"....he said.

Ash pov

"Ok let's go to mall "....I said being not very cheerful.

' oh Arceus give me strength to survive it'....I said to myself.

We reached the mall and the torture started.

Chapter 6 end