Chapter 3

Serena pov

I ran away from group I didn't want to hear more from them and I ran towards park and sat on a bench. Then braixen came out of his pokeball and give me a hug.

I sat there for awhile and start walking to pokemon center . I hear shouting voices but i can not make it what it is.

I reached to battlefield and see Calem is on trainer box in shock and a fainted tailonflame on battlefield.

Kai said something and turned and start walking.

"What happened"....I asked Bonnie.

"Nothing just calem's ass is just got kicked"....said bonnie.

She told me everything.

All of them went to pokemon center to get healed calem's tailonflame. Then we went to our hotel in our rooms.

It is now night I am sitting outside the hotel and gazing at stars I remember the night when I am sitting in same position but with Ash. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"Serena "....came a voice from behind.

Bonnie, Max, Clemont and mom are standing there.

"Don't cry sweety we will found him"....said my mom

"I am friends with Red and Delia".....said mom as I hugged her.

"Now go to rooms and sleep tomorrow we will meet his family"....said my mom.

"Let's go serena"....said Bonnie.

I smiled and went to our rooms and sleep.

' I will find you Ash'....I said to myself and drifted in sleep.

Ash pov.

I am now home and are having dinner.

"Why didn't you tell them who are you "....asked my mom

"Because if I show them how powerful I am they only with me because of my strength"....I said as my mom and dad nodded.

"By this fake identity I get to know who is my real friends"....I said.

"Oh I remember, your friends are coming tomorrow"....said dad and I nodded.

Those are the friends who stick with me and supported me.

Those are Gary, Paul, Alain, Swayer,and son of uncle Robert Alex.

I smiled by the fact that now I also have my gang.

We finished our dinner and ran to my room and slept.

Next morning I went to pokemon center after training and daily routine. I saw them I went to them.

"Hey you do you see a boy with a Pikachu on his shoulder"....asked Gary as they saw me.

"Gary it's me"....I said to him as he recognised me and the next I know is I am in a group hug.

I told them everything about my plan and fake identity of kai which they nodded and become the part of plan.

We exited the pokemon center and we hear voices one of them is of serena.

We went to check and what I saw the person I hated the most is in a heated conversation with Serena.

Serena pov.

I woke up in morning and after I finished daily routine and ate breakfast we are going to pokemon center for checking up our pokemons.

We walked to pokemon center but on my way I met the group who are talking to him.

The one make my life a living hell the one who separate me from my Ash.

Eric

I wanted to slap him but my friends told me to cool down. We are walking and ignoring him.

"Didn't she is the lover of that pathetic excuse of trainer"....he said looking towards me.

It triggered me it angered me.

"How dare you to call him that "....I shouted at him.

"What I just told the truth"....said Eric.

"The truth is that you are pathetic you use the ones emotions if you can't able to beat them"....I said at which he smiled.

"It is the first law of winning"....he said.

"Why don't you be my girlfriend we will have fun you know"....he said.

"I rather die to be with you"....I said.

"Still waiting for that Ash I see"....he said.

"So what if I am"....I said.

"I told you he is pathetic and his Pokemons are weak and pathetic"....he said.

"He defeated you fair and square before so we all know whose Pokemon are weak"....I said.

Ash pov.

We are listening from afar.

"Wow I don't know she will be that angry "....I said.

We walked to her as she saw us.

"If you can beat Kai in pokemon battle I will be with you and if you lose you have to say sorry to each and every pokemon of ash, deal?"....said serena which surprise me.

"So you are one who defeated Calem I am searching for you from morning"....he said as he called his Blazikan.

"If you really love Pokemon beat his ass more badly then calem".... serena said to me.

We went to battlefield his Blazikan is on the field.

I am standing on other side as Charizard, Lucario and Garchomp came out.

"What happened guys"....I asked them

"Char chari (I want to beat him)"....said charizard.

"Lucar (no I want to beat him)"....said lucario.

"Gar garchomp (stand beside boys it is man's job)"....said Garchomp as he point to himself.

"Chari char (wanna try)"....said charizard and they started querrel

"Huh looks like you can't control them "....said Eric as he laughed.

"Laugh while you have time they querrel because they all want to beat you"....I said.

Then it is decided charizard will fight because he win scissor paper and rock.

"Ok charizard let's do it"....I said as he roared.

"Ok Blazikan use mega kick"....saud Eric

"Catch it then use seismic toss"....I said because I want to finish it quickly.

Blazikan ran towards charizard and kick him but charizard catch his leg and flew up he do some loops in air and smash Blazikan to ground in blink of eyes.

I see serena was smiling and Eric and his group is shocked.

When smoke cleared the Blazikan is down.

"What end already I want to him got beat more"....saud serena.

Charizard was sweat dropped and I returned him.

Serena ran to me give me a hug. Then she parted.

"Sorry you remind me of ash I miss him so much"....she said a little red.

"No problem"....I said to her.

"These are your friends "....she said as she saw my group.

"Yeah"....I said to her.

"So do you have any vacant place in your group I want to join you and some of friends"....she said.

I accept her request which she sequel happily and Bonnie hug her.

I smiled by watching her happy.

Chapter 3 end