Chapter-7

Ash pov

I reached home after being tortured more than a 3rd degree. I opened the door and entered the house.

"I am home"....I said as I entered.

"Welcome back "....said mom.

"You survived her"....said my dad jokingly.

"Yeah it was hard though"....I said as I sat on chair.

"Pika pi (so how it go)"....said pikachu.

"You keep quite no ketchup for you for 1 week"....I said but pikachu didn't shout nothing

"Pi pika Pikachu (at least I didn't have to be tortured by a girl shopping ,I can survive)"....said pikachu and everyone laughed.

At that everyone started laughing. Then the front door open and uncle Robert and his son Alex entered.

"Hlo everyone"....said both uncle Robert and Alex.

"Hlo"...we all replied and they both sat on couch.

"So how your date went Ash"....asked Alex smiling.

"Oh yeah I remember Alex told you went on date with your girlfriend Serena so how it went"....said Uncle Robert.

"She is not my girlfriend and its not a date"....I said as glaring Alex

"She is not your girlfriend till it is good to complete your sentence Ash"....said mom.

"Yeah "....said dad and pikachu nodded.

"You both too and pikachu "....I said.

"I am going to get some fresh air"....I said and dashed out the house.

"Man they become so bothering sometime"....I said to no-one and went lake variety near twinleaf town.

I inhaled and exhaled. I was enjoying myself seeing stars and there reflection in Lake. Then a cave appear in middle of lake and Uxie called me.

I went in that cave by the bridge Uxie made and entered. Uxie flew towards me and circled me.

"Hey Uxie how you doing"....I said to Uxie.

"I am good "....said Uxie telepathically.

"Good"....I said.

"You should go to mt Coronet creation trio wants to meet you they told me because you are near my home"....said Uxie to me which shocked me.

"Me why though"....I asked hoping an answer.

"Don't know you should went there tomorrow morning".... said Uxie.

"Ok I will go"....I said.

"And also don't tell anyone about it and take only your Charizard, Lucario and Greninja"....said Uxie.

Then Uxie shined in a bright light and I was teleported outside the lake on ground and cave vanished.

I made my way towards home thinking about it and found serena on my way to home.

"Hey serena "....I greeted her she saw me and smiled.

"Hey where are you coming from".... she asked me.

"Nowhere just walking and taking fresh air what about you"....I asked her

"Same fresh air"....she said.

"So enjoyed today"....she asked me.

"Yeah ofcourse "....I said with some uneasiness.

"You don't have to lie to me Ash I know you don't like shopping but I wanted to spend as much as time I can "....she said while looking at stars.

"I didn't enjoyed shopping that much as I with you"....she continued.

She definitely love me but why did she said that I have to find out. We went home we first went her home.

"Thank you Ash for everything you did for me during our journey"....she said and went inside her house.

I came home and ate dinner and went to bed. I already told Charizard Lucario and Greninja about Uxie and tomorrow.

Serena pov.

I came home from shopping with Ash I was so happy.

"Someone is happy"....said my mom.

"Yeah "....I said.

"where did you went from stadium and why are you so happy"....said my mom

"I went to shopping with Ash "....I said to my mom

"And let me guess he proposed you "....said my mom which made me blush

"No "....I said to her

"So you proposed him"....said mom which made me blush deeper red.

"No we just went shopping nothing else"....I said

"I am calling Bonnie to show her my new dress"....I said as I called her told her to come my room.

"So how was your date Serena"....asked Bonnie grinning.

"Bonnie you too"....I shouted.

"What didn't he proposed you"....she said which made me blush and mom was laughing.

"So you should proposed him"....she continued after not getting an answer from me.

"Ahhh I am going out"....I shouted and ran outside.

"Sometime they frustrate me so much "....I said to myself.

'but they didn't told anything wrong '....I think.

'stop Serena stop '....I thought.

I was walking at outskirts of Jubilife city.

"Hey serena "....I heard someone 8 turned and he was Ash.

"Hey Ash where are you coming from "....I asked him.

"Just walking and taking fresh air what about you"....asked Ash.

"Same fresh air"....I said to me.

"So enjoyed today"...i asked.

Yeah ofcourse "....he said with some uneasiness.

"You don't have to lie to me Ash I know you don't like shopping but I wanted to spend as much as time I can "....I said while looking at stars.

"I didn't enjoyed shopping that much as I with you"....I continued.

I remember all the memories those I treasured inside me. Those memories are with Ash.

' I love you Ash but I don't know how to tell you'....I told myself

Then we came home. We reached my house.

"Thank you Ash for everything you did for me in our journey"....I said to him and entered my house and went to my room.

' At the start of tournament before your first match I will tell you everything Ash'....I said to myself as I saw Ash walking to his house.

' I hope you understand '....I thought.

Chapter 7 end.