Chapter 20

Alex Pov

'What was that power Ash just showed? And Eric showed a dark power. Is that mean my opponent might also use that power.looks like I also have to use him'....Alex thought.

We all exited the VIP box to meet with Ash. Serena was very happy because Eric got lost and Ash won.

We all went to Pokemon Center and meet up with Ash.

"Congrats Ash".... I said.

" Thanks ".... Said Ash.

"Congrats Ash" Said Serena and others.

"Thanks Guys so lets go to have some food. I am starving".... Said Ash 

Then we all went to Cafeteria and ate food. After that we all went to their places.

Ash pov

'Tournament is about to end. I wonder what kind of pokemon Sakaki had'.... I thought.

" He must have many dark and shadow pokemon power".... I said.

"Who do you looking forward to battle in finals".... Asked Dad, as he came with mom and uncle Robert

"well i am looking forward to battle alex in finals. but i dont think defeating sakaki would be easy"....i said

"yeah i agree Sakaki has much more stronger shadow power than Eric. Defeating him would be hard"....said dad

"Let's just hope Alex figure something because I am sure he is training and making strategy. After witnessing the power of Ash and Eric he suspects Sakaki is also extraordinary trainer."....said Mr Robert.

" Yeah he must find something he has only 2 days"....I said 

" 2 days are more than enough for him "...said Mr Robert.

"What do you mean?"....asked Mom.

" We have 4 semi finalists here and none of them is a ordinary trainer. All for of them has increadible powers"....said Mr Robert

" You mean he intented to use him in his next match"....I asked.

" Yeah he will use him"....said Mr Robert.

I was surprised that Alex is going to use him. Mom and Dad are clueless.

" If Alex use him he might win"....I said.

"Yeah lets see"....said Mr Robert.

" Can anyone tells us what you are talking about "....said Dad.

" You will find out tomorrow "....said Uncle Robert.

somewhere in a forest 

3rd pov 

One teenage boy walking in a forest.

"Let's train here"....said Alex to his pokeball and threw it.

From this pokeball a bidepal pokemon came out.

"Yeah let's train. Finally it's my turn "....said that Pokemon.

"yeah I didn't expect it but I have to use your power against anyone other than Ash"....said Alex.

" Yeah but there are many strong trainers and Pokemon in world".... Said that Pokemon.

"You are right but I suspect that this one is the reason you born I believe you want to thank him properly".... Said Alex

Hearing that words the Pokemon is enraged and clenched his fists.

" Are you sure? Is he really him?" .... asked that Pokemon.

"I am not sure but I investigate and Spy him ,he had shadow Pokemon with him and almost same voice."..... Said Alex.

" So you suspect he is really him? He is Giovanni ".... Said that Pokemon.

" Yeah but have to stay calm and collective  Mewtwo".... Said Alex.

"Don't worry I will not lose cool for someone like him".... Said Mewtwo.

" That's great. So what now? Wanna go back or stay here for awhile ".... Said Alex.

" I was thinking that if he uses Shadow Pokemon than how can Ash beat him".... Said Mewtwo.

"He also have a mysterious power"... Said Alex.

Then Alex told everything to Mewtwo.

" So he has Z mega power. You didn't know about it but it is a ancient power bestowed to a worthy and a trustful person to balance and save the Pokemon and Humans world. This power is only given to those who are choosen one by God Arceus himself. "... Said Mewtwo.

" If that power is that strong than how can we defeat him".... Said Alex

"You have me I have Mega Evolution which is equal to Z mega power. Don't worry. But first we have to beat Giovanni tomorrow. ".... Said Mewtwo.

" Right let's win this. But I don't think we can handle your power let's train".... Alex said.

"Ok let's go ".... Said Mewtwo.

Alex then touch his key stone.

" Mewtwo mega evolve ".... Said Alex.

Both stones started shining and light are connected and after that Mega Mewtwo X.

" Wow Mewtwo you look good. No one can stop us ".... Said Alex

Them Mewtwo and Alex started training. They did it for whole 2 nights because he can not train Mewtwo in front of everyone else. They train in nights but Alex also train Mewtwo  in his private battlefields.

Alex pov

I trained for whole 2 days and 2 nights. But today I will sleep and let Pokemon also sleep and rest tomorrow is my match.

Timeskip day of match.

I woke up and start preparing for my match. When I leave I met Ash and others.

"Good luck rock the stage ".... Said Gary.

" Good luck make sure you win this ".... Said Paul.

" Yeah ".... Said Ash.

" Thanks everyone I will give it my all and make sure to win. ".... Said Alex.

" Yeah win for sure you have to make finals worthy to watch with Ash".... Said Bonnie.

"Yeah I will".... I said.

Then we all talked about random stuff and walked towards stadium. They all went to VIP room and I walked towards battlefield.

" The moment is here let's win this Mewtwo ".... I said to the Pokeball of Mewtwo.

3rd pov

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to the 2nd semi final match of tournament. Today we have Alex vs Sakaki. ".... Said Announcer

" Please both trainer make your way towards battlefield. ".... Said Announcer.

" Let's win this".... Said Alex and walked towards battlefield.

Chapter 20 end