Chapter 11

Ash pov

The tournament is near end only 8 trainers are remaining. Those are Me, Gary, Alain, Alex, Paul, Eric, Calem and Sakaki.

Sakaki is an old man in orange suit coat and always has a Persian beside him. He is a real threat not for the tournament but for world. Both me and Dad sense a enourmous amount of dark aura from his one Pokeball. But it is hard to believe that the same aura was came from Eric and Calem's Pokeball. There is some sort of connection between them.

I trained everyday and now I can control power of Z mega stones easily but for Charizard z it is still hard it is so powerful. My strongest team is a packed power house which is nearly impossible to defeat.

In this tournament I become more closer to Serena. Now she is again happy and cheerful. We hang out more and have fun. But the threat is about to start and I have to prevent it. Every of my friend know about it expecte Bonnie and Serena. Those two are not ready for that.

Dad and Uncle Robert are the ones who are most tense in this whole situation.

Now we are going to Stadium today is Eric vs Paul. It should a easy win for Paul but Eric can do anything to win and we don't know what dirty tricks he has up his sleeves.

TIMESKIP

3rd pov

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the tournament only 8 trainers made that far tournament and only one of them can become the Pokemon master.".....said the announcer and crowd start cheering.

We all are sitting in VIP box. Bonnie and Serena were the one who wanted Eric defeted the most.

" The first match is between Paul from Sinnoh and Eric from Kanto".....said Announcer as both made there way on stage.

"Trainers send out your pokemon"...said Refree.

" Let's go Ursaring."....said Paul as he sent his Pokemon.

"Go Tyranitar"....said Eric.

" BEGIN".....said Refree.

"Ursaring use Hammer arm"....commanded Paul.

" Tyranitar use Rock throw"....said Eric.

Ursaring's right hand glow bright as he ran towards his opponent. Tyranitar slam his leg in ground and big rocks made their way towards Ursaring.

"Dodge them and keep going."...said Paul

Ursaring dodge all of them and hit Tyranitar which throw him back sliding.

" Now Tyranitar use mega punch"...said Eric.

"Meet him with Dynamic punch"....said Paul.

Both Pokemon ran towards their enemy and swing their punch but punches didn't collide and hit opponent face and threw them back.

Both Pokemon were breathing heavily.

" Tyranitar Earthquake"....said Eric.

"Ursaring jump and use Focus blast"....said Paul.

Tyranitar slam his both legs on ground and form a Earthquake. Ursaring jump in air and form a blue orb in his hands and threw it towards Tyranitar. When the dust settled Ursaring is breathing heavily and Tyranitar is on the ground.

"Tyranitar is unable to continue Ursaring win the round."....said Refree

Eric returned his fallen Pokemon thanked him and sent out his Machamp.

At vip box

" Yeah he won."....said Bonnie.

We all are smiling.

"But this will be hard for him "....said Lance.

" Yeah Ursaring is tired from his previous battle and his opponent also have type advantage."....said Ash.

"Yeah this will though fight for Paul."...saud Cynthia and we all just nodded.

Back at field

" BEGIN.".....said Refree.

"Machamp use Mega punch"....said Eric.

" Ursaring dodge it"....said Paul.

Machamp's fist glow white as he dash towards Ursaring and hit him hard before he could do anything.

"Ursaring is unable to continue, the round goes to Eric."....said Refree.

" You did great friend "....said Paul as he recalled his fallen Pokemon.

" Hounchcrow let's go"....said Paul.

"BEGIN"....said Refree.

" Steel wing Hounchcrow, let's go "....said Paul.

" Machchamp Dodge it "....said Eric.

Hounchcrow's wings glow silver as he fly towards his enemy. But Machchamp Dodge at the last moment.

"Brave bird".... Said Paul.

Hounchcrow made a u turn and cover himself in blue aura and srike Machchamp.

" Now razor wind "....hounchcrow flip his wings at increadible speed and a air formed and strike Machchamp and knock him out.

The battle continues after Machchamp Eric use Gengar who defeated Hounchcrow. Then Paul used Magmortar who defeat and Eric withdrew Gengar and sent out Dewgong who defeat Magmortar. Then Paul sent out his Aggron who defeat Eric's Dewgong then Eric used Gengar who defeat Aggron.

Then Paul use Torterra who defeat Gengar. Then Eric used Crobat and Defeat Torterra. Then Paul used Electivire who defeat Crobat then Eric use Charizard and defeated Electivire.

"Electivire is unable to battle, Charizard won this means Eric won the match"....declare Refree.

Ash pov

The match is settled and Paul lost. Eric is a real deal.

We all exited the VIP room and went to meet Paul. We saw Paul and walked towards him.

" Hey "...we all said.

" Hey Guys"....he said.

"So bad you lost "....said Mom.

" No problem Mrs Ketchum. Anyway I don't have any intention of participating. Actually none of us want to participate but Ash forced us. So it's not a big deal. "....said Paul as we all nodded.

" And by the way my pokemons are boared so they didn't want to fight his pokemon so they didn't use there full power".... Paul continue

" But I really want to see him lost "....said Serena.

" Don't worry Serena. Your Ash will do it for you after he beat Calem"....said Mom.

"Yeah sure.....wait a minute what do you mean by my Ash "....asked Serena.

" Ohh don't be fool Serena we all know about your Crush on Ash"....said Grace.

"Don't forget Ash also had "....said Mom.

" It's not like that "....me and Serena both shouted as we both are red as Tomato.

Everyone laugh while me and Serena are embressed.

"Next match between Ash Ketchum And Calem Xavier will happen in tomorrow be prepared."

We heared the announcement.

"Tomorrow I will show him who he messed with.".... I thought with a grin.

Chapter 11 end.