Chapter 10

Ash pov

Sawyer won his match without much effort but this tournament is now no longer a fun battling matches. I was sitting in the VIP box with all champions, my and Serena's family and Clemont and Bonnie also.

Last day matches was completed and I had a match today so I can't train today.

I remember what dad told me in training.

Flashback

Me and dad are standing on the battlefield to start my training of Mega stones to control their power.

"

Ash they had trusted with this power you have to master it Or at least Of lucario and Greninja. ".... Said Dad.

" Why these two did Charizard not that special? ".... I asked confused.

" It's not that. Charizard's power is far greater than anyone can imagine. His power is very hard to control so I had returned my mega stone to them. I didn't want to hurt my or anyone. ".... Said Dad

" Wow you also had that power".... I said surprised

"Indeed I had".... Said Dad

" But why you returned that ".... I asked

" Because it is so powerful I only used it's 50% power and it give a big stroll not only on Charizard body but my body also"... Said Dad

I was scared not for me but for charizard.

"What I had to do? "... I asked

" First you have to learn how to distinguish between good and evil aura"... Said Dad

"There are 2 types of Aura good and evil. Evil aura is simple full of darkness and Shadow power. Good aura has many types like Healing, Creating, Protecting etc. The one who make balance between both type of Aura is the Chosen one who can use both Aura for the protection of nature. ".... Said Dad.

" Learn to sense Aura and for that concentrate your Aura first and meditate "... Said Dad.

" Ok "... I said and closed my eyes and start meditation

Timeskip

" Well done for your first try "said Dad

" Thanks"... I said.

"Ok so from now training is going to be hard"... Said Dad.

" Bring it on "... I said with determination

Flashback ended

"Ash ketchum please made your way to battlefield. " I heared announcer.

"Best of luck"... Everyone said to me.

" Thanks everyone".... I said and made my way towards battle field.

I reached there saw a boy of age near 16 years his name is Mark and he is from Sinnoh region.

"Trainers bring out your pokemon"... Said Refree.

Mark send out his Infernape. I also sent my Infernape.

"Begin"... Said refree.

" I always wanted to fight your Infernape".... Said Mark and I smiled.

"We will start it....Mach punch".... Said Mark.

" Show them your own Mach punch Infernape go.".... I said.

Both Infernape cover there fists in silver colour and dashed toward each other. Mark Infernape swimg the fist at my Infernape but my Infernape ducked and swing his fist in uppercut. Mark Infernape back flipped. They both again charged at each other and collided their fist a big shock wave push both of them back ward and formed a big cloud of dust.

"Thunder punch go".... I said.

My Infernape jumped out from dust cloud and hit his opponent with a heavy thunder punch follow with 2 more punches.

" Mark's Infernape is unable to battle Ash's Infernape wins so the match goes to Ash " .... Sadi Refree and

"You did a great job buddy "...i said as I returned my Infernape and after shaking hands with Mark I made way to vip room.

Chaptee end