Chapter Twenty-One.

a promise is a promise.

Rosilla's POV :

The week passed by like a blur.  It was the same routine every day. i felt monotonous. from waking up in the morning to my shower routine to lunch and then searching for a job. every once in a while i would call Lauren or she will call me. we did keep in touch and went out a couple of times. thinking that it would be awkward was stupid from me, we were talking about Lauren not an awkward penguin like me. Yes i call myself an awkward penguin, weird much?

Unlike me and Lauren , our relationship , mine and William's was awkward. Not once did we talk nor did we even meet. It was like a invisible line no one crossed to path. However from times to times I would wish that he would the effort and try to talk to me and melt the ice. It was a normal thing right? The guy was to make the first move....not that I missed him or anything.

Just saying.

Keep telling yourself that!

Any solution for the annoying voice problem? It really needs to shut up!

I needed to find a job fast ,not that I'm running out of money anytime soon, it is just that I'm slowly dying out of boredom. I do paint but doing something alot of times loses its specialty right? besides I will probably apply for school again. I really wanted to graduate and get a degree. I still didn't know what major will I pick but I know it will be something related with travelling around the world, I really want to visit the world and see different places and try all those different stuff. as you can tell I'm more of an outside person. sometimes.

However i was not completely a waste of space and air and pushed myself to leave the couch and buy some seeds for the garden . There was no white roses and in my opinion every garden should have white roses. they are the symbol of elegance and class. i knew they would take time to grow but i was disappointed to not see any progress by the end of the week.

 Ring...Ring...Ring.

my phone cut of my train of thoughts and i absent mind-idly answered the call without checking the I.D.

" Hello?"

"Hey Rosilla." a very deep voice answered. a voice i knew by heart. A voice that I  was waiting for too long,but I lost hope a long time ago. The  one and only. William.

'Oh. whats up?" Seriously whats up? Awkward penguin Rosie . Awkward penguin.

'Uh. there will be a charity event this evening and we are invited. So, get ready for it.'

No. That meant that I would be seen in public with him and they will know that I'm the bride. That will destroy any chance for an invisible senior year if I'm planning to continue. Which I will.

'I -uh-um have plans?' Really? That even sounded a question to my ears, much less a statement.

'Then cancel them.' his voice became colder in a moment.

Geez rude much?

'What about no?' And to think I was missing him. I scoffed at the ridiculous idea. As if!

'What about i'll see you in three hours?' He replied arrogantly.

Beep.beep.beep.

did he just? jerkface! butthole! 

To think I wanted him to make a move. How about away?

How about seeing his face when he realises im not going? I'm not an object a property he can drag around!

************************************************************************************************************

However as time ticked by I found myself becoming restless and doubting my decisions. after twenty minutes I sighed and gave up.

Yes twenty minutes was much doing nothing. Thoughts are what count right?

I left the couch and dragged myself to my room.

Here comes the dresses.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Wrote seven hundred words for you. Enjoy.