Chapter Thirteen.

Are you excited? I am! Ur comments are just too sweet making me want to write more for you guys. BESIDES THIS STORY REACHED OVER 100 VOTES AND 2000 READS. SO THIS CHAPTER IS A THANK YOU.

This chapter is dectated to silaviny_491 cause shes osm and you should thank her  she inspired me to start writing :D

Now I won't interrupt you much further and lemme give you what you came here for .

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

William's POV :

I put the key in the door hole and it unlocked. I was very happy that I may have started crying. 

The house looked very clean. Old but clean. Ofcourse she spent her hours cleaning it. I looked through the rooms , they were like any in a normal house, but one caught my attention. It was a room with walls made up of glass only one wall was brick.  The sun shone brightly lightening my path around the house amd the room.

On the wall was potraits and paintings, they were simply magical.  I thought that she has a hobby of collecting beautiful drawings but my thought was quickly wipped away, when my eyes landed on a painting stand and some paint lying beside it.

On it the potrait looked unfinished but it was clear that she was panting a view. The calm colors screamed it. I stayed admiring the potraits.  She was beautiful everything about her, her potraits and paintings screamed it. It screamt her personality was beautiful, peaceful and timid but insistant.

There was this one picture that caught my attention.  It was a beautiful bird trapped in a cage. It was obvious that it wanted to leave . Another one laying beside it grabbed my attention,  it was the same bird but its wings were lying helplessly at its sides. It wasn't in a cage , it was on a tree. It longed going to the beautiful sky. I  instantly got the message and felt my heart ache.

I wanted to reach and give her a hug and assure her that everything will be alright. She didn't deserve this. No one did , especially someone as precious as her and beautiful inside out. From where did this come from? Silly me. I just pitied her. She was a kid afterall.

I left the room and closed the door behind me. I reached the last bedroom in the house. My hopes were high. I knew that she was there, I checked every other room in the house. I opened the door quietly, making sure she wouldn't notice.  I found her lying in her bed sleeping. Silly me, of course ! Thanking god that she was tired meaning that her escaping away from me again wouldn't be in a few minutes.

Albert was so getting a gift from me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Flashback still in Willaim's POV :

Albert checked everything .  I didn't know why but I hated it when he touched her clothes or stuff.  However,  he didn't find anything.  Atlast he sighed and asked if she gave me anything . I shook my head no. If she gave me anything it'll be a slap. I was such a jerk. I shouldn't have made a joke about it. She was a very timid and a fragile person.

I remembered the key that she dropped the first time she escaped. I gave it to him. He simply smirked and patted me on the sholder. Before leaving he said .

"If I you didn't get a hold of her before tomorrow evening then I personally quit"

Hours later, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"William I found the love's hideout. I personally even checked, you can thank me later. I'll send you the place. See you later . Bye. "

Beep.

With that I found my car's engine roaring to life.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Which brings us back to here.

Third person's POV :

Both of them were innocent to the world and it's cunningly life. They have no experience in love what so ever. William didn't love,  it was fake. He didn't differentiate between liking someone and loving one. With pressure he thought he lobed her and apparently she did so to.

As William sit beside the sleeping beauty he realises what an amazing soul she is. However anyother feelings he blocks them and put them under the label of a protective brother. He takes it as his fault, which is somehow isn't.  He could've fallen for her , but he didn't want to scar his heart again.  She was lovable and he slowly grows to like her , however he doesn't notice his feelings. His feelings are hidden deep beneath a wall he built to protect them.

On the other hand, Rosilla is fragile and innocent. Other than that, they share the built wall. She didn't want to trust anyone else. She lived a horrible life. Well the last bit of it. With William's way of hiding his feelings , being arrogant , she grows an instant dislike to him. But a sensr of security to from his small caring actions. However fate does what it wants, bumping their lives together for a reason. There will be feelings, wether hate or love.

As they always say there is a thin line between love and hate.