Chapter Ten.

Dedicated to @AngelaGray9 for her sweet comment and making me want to continue writing.

An: I decided to change Rosilla's age from 19 to 17 due to story events I hope you don't get mixed up . Enjoy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Rosilla's POV :

'You really thought I couldn't get you? I wouldn't find you? Well, guess your wrong. Ill make sure you won't escape again . Ha ! Ill make ssure you won't be able to leave nor walk you filthy child! Not only did you manage to escape but you and your filthy mother , I already found her shes on her way ,then she can share with you the teaching lesson '

With every word a kick was delivered to my rub and arm. I was sprawled across the floor, unable to move nor protect myself, I've been like that since the moment I was woken up. He just broke the door down and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards the floor. I knew he would stop when I faint.

My nerves grew numb from the pain, I know sooner or later it'll be broken. Suddenly the kicking stopped after a while I looked up to find myself with William , Clifford just vanished and William replaced him. I felt alot of emotions run through me. I was happy , safe , eager and relieved . I felt happy because he was just here , safe knowing he wouldn't hurt me , relieved to know that the teaching lesson was over and eager to leave this place.

My thoughts and feelings disappeared as fast as they came when his face appeared in my eye view. His face was blank for a moment, it scared me but not as much as when a smirk replaced the tight line, not any smirk it was a cold one. As if , as if he was ........... satisfied?!

From thin air a belt appeared in his grib , he threw his hand back ready to attack that is when I realised I how wrong I was......

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up with tears streaming down my face, and sobs making it's way down my throat. It took me a while to process that it was just a dream and I wasn't it that hell hole.

Then why are you? I asked myself.

I looked around trying to recognise my surroundings , the room was painted a calm and peaceful lavender shade. In other state I would have admired it considering it was one of my favourites but in this state I completely ignored it. I looked to my left to find a window with curtains. To my right was the door and a chair dragged to the side of the bed. It looked like someone ocvupied it minutes ago. But why? Was someone watching me sleep?

Then it hit me (an: I know I know I use it alot sorry :) ) like a train. This was the master bedroom, remembering it for the time I delivered the drunk William to bed. Similar feelings ran through me , but this time mostly fear. I quickly jumbed down the bed and into the corridor , grabbed my phone from the coffee table and tiptoed to the door. I couldn't care less if he found me again but at least I'd be safe for a while.

The kitchen lights were on. He has to be there I told myself. Duh . What a major conclusion! . Maybe too much panic attacks make you feel sillier by the minute.

I tiptoed to the door and took of running to the gates of the maison. Once I was atleast a mile away I slowed down and crouched. I checked my neck and traced the necklace till I found the clip.

I took my necklace off and opened the locket. I took the key out and checked it . I retraced the words written in it.

Home away from home.

There was something missing ....... The spare key!