Chapter Twenty.

Major Plot Twist.

Rosella's POV:

I sighed. This was harder than I ever thought.  It's only because we took a long time to discuss it which is my fault mostly. In about the third month of our fake marriage, I told William that I want a divorce. He told me we could work it out but I had my reasons. I, to, grew attached to him knowing full well that I'm falling hard. Really hard.

I blame it on the fact that I wanted to continue education and graduate. That's where he filled the papers almost immediately and enrolled me into school, which was only allowed because he donated to it. It was a lame excuse but I didn't want to appear as a coward and back off my plans. It wasn't anyone's fault but mine for falling for the wrong guy. He was my sister's not mine.

Mine.

One word I wished I could use it.

After the divorce it was kind of awkward between us and therefore we became distanced. Sometimes he would be angry for no reason and sometimes he keeps sending me longing looks.  Even though  we became distanced he never failed to stand by my side and protect me.

My parents never contacted me nor we ever found where Helen was hiding. I was plain worried and still am.

**********************************************

I closed  my journal and sighed. Days like this gives me wild imaginations. Like William ever loving me? Nice joke!

Call me wierd but I like imagining my future. Like a year ahead or something likewise.

Even though I may have wished some parts were true it was impossible.

"Rosie? " Lauren called from downstairs. She sounded panicked.

" Yah? "

" Your kitchen is on fire! "

With that I flew downstairs, fell twice and pumped my shoulder.  I didn't give any attention to my painful injuries, but failed to notice that there was no smoke. I was panicking and was turning into a white sheet of paper quickly.

When I reached the kitchen, I was surprised.

It looked normal.

As normal as a kitchen could be with a dying seal wailing. I stood there shocked, still feeling the rush of energy.  Lauren was sprawled across the floor laughing her head off.

It took me a moment before I lunched myself at her.

After slapping the girl hard,she managed to get me of her.

"It's not my fault that you were stuck in your room doing nothing but writing in your lame diary. Besides, what are you writing? "

" None of your business " I snapped.