Chapter Eighteen.

A secret, tears and fixing friendships

Rosilla's POV :

As I went to our place it was already dark. Our place was simply a park we would pass by. What made that place our place was the fact that we once went there, viewed the sunset and then I told her about everything.  Rather than running away from me and never looking back , she engulfed me into a hug and told me that she would stay beside me no matter what. Even though it was against her safety or mine we still stood beside each other. What made that day more special , Kylen came by and dropped icecream tubs. He even joined us and lightened our mood by his stupid jokes. That day was the last day before Clifford took them away for the next day.

I stood beneath the old tree. As time ticked by I grew more nervous. I knew the reason behind his outbrust but I couldn't get why he didn't remember me. I knew I was someone close to him and someone he would remember, we weren't just friends . He was a cool guy and sometimes he would grab all my attention that I would forget that Lauren was in the back seat of the car. I knew we had our moments that he wouldn't forget. It did hurt that he forgot me , well not really, he should have remembered me.

Like you remembered him.

Is there any turn off buttons around here? Because that will work amazingly with that nagging voice.

In the far distance I could see a figure coming,  I instantly knew it was Lauren. She seemed like she was running from the slight but obvious rising up and down.  When she was near enough I crossed the distance and gave her a hug.

After that she took a deep breath and sighed.

" I guess you wanna know why he didn't remember you the instant he met you. "

"Yah and I was wondering why you,uh, didn't like slap me or something. You should have reacted like Kylen. You had every right to scream at me and -"

"No shut up. I wouldn't do it. Ever. What on earth are you talking about? Why would I do that? I mean I wouldn't do that because you ignored me or the silly empty warning. Besides if you think I moved away because of you or your father - "

"Clifford please."

"Oh ....of y - Clifford then your wrong . We moved only because my dad got a promo"

"B-but the pictures"

"Photoshopped."

"What?"

" Your d-uh Clifford eddited it. He hired peaple to take photos of us and edit them. I kinda know this because I wanted to give you my phone number when I move away, I saw the pictures in your locker. I held the pictures to show you that they weren't true, there was this gaurd who was watching you and it was creepy. However,  when I approached you he held me and escorted me to a black van this is where Kylen entered . He fought well but was beaten hard. Before anything was caught on tape one gaurd hit Kylen hard on his head. He kinda lost some memories and for the first month he didn't even remember who he was. I think he was holding a grudge,  not on you but on your fat- Clifford . It was just too sudden meating you . "

For a while I was speechless. I didn't know what to say because of two things. One being that I had beaten up myself in guilt for the last year or two. Two was I didn't know how to react. Be happy that they weren't beaten up or sad for them being beaten up. Then Kylen comes in the situation.  I am really sorry but I don't know how I would ever do to make it up to him. I mean it was memories that he lost, something that was priceless.

"Oh can I know where he lives? "

"With me , come I'll give you a ride."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Kyle?" I called softly as I entered his room.

His room was white , modern and plain. Unbearably plain. It was blinding me. The walls, wardrobe, desk and bed sheets were white. The color gave more room to the already spacious room. It was as clean as clean could ever be. I felt like I entered a magazine .

I was beginning to become shifty and grew more nervous.  I thought that he may have left, but quickly dismissed the idea away. Lauren just told me that he was in his room. I sighed .

And here goes all the courage I built to waste.

I turned around meaning the door but shrieked a bit,  maybe more than a bit,  when I saw him standing or more like leaning on the door frame with nothing but a towel.

I quickly dropped my gaze to the floor. I just noticed how my shoes could be the most interesting and important thing in the whole universe. My face grew hot and I knew that I officially was a walking tomato. I cleared my throat,  mostly to grab my attention and his already focused attention.  I knew that he was waiting for me to say something.

"I came here to say that I'm really sorry for what happened and I don't want this to seperate us again . I am really sorry . " I knew I was making zero sense but I wasn't a person to handle nervousness and pressure.

I waited for him to say something , anything but he didn't.  I was shifty and uncomfortable under his calculating eyes. After what felt like a really long time I decided to cut the loud silence as I attempted to speak he cut me off.  By something I didn't expect to hear.

"Apology not accepted. " Ouch.

"Okay then. Excuse me. " I felt the tears fighting for their presence.

He blocked my way. I went to the left side he blocked it. To the right, blocked. Pushing the tears downwards. I looked up to meet his amused eyes.

Embarrass me and be smug about it? Hell no!

"Excuse me." I said in a firm annoyed voice.

He just smirked.

I quickly looked down feeling the tears coming up. It was fustration, sadness and annoyance together.  As one escaped I quickly wiped it , hoping he wouldn't notice. I knew I had to escape quickly because a waterfall will start in any secound now.

"Excuse me." My voice was hoarse. A sob managed to escape me. Shoot. All my hopes and dreams for him to be deaf was shooted out of the window when he put two fingers under my chin and made me look up at him.

" You won't be excused. " A sib escaped me amd tears followed. He wiped them away and continued " until you hear my apology and accept it. You shouldn't apologise it wasn't your fault. I was harsh and I'm sorry."

Oh how much I wanted to slap him.

I simply pounded him on the chest with my fist.

"Y-YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHOOT AND CR-RAP! YOU STUP-PID MEAN PERSON . I HATE YOU!"

He chuckled at me. He didn't stop me , it was as if my hits didn't affect him.

"Ooh, the lady swears."

I blushed. Idiot! He made me mad therefore I forgot my manners. He poked my cheek, enjoying the tomato effect. I looked down and drew my curtain, also known as my hair, and hid behind it.

He continued chuckling and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I was stiff ,remembering that he was wearing a towel.Only.

"Umm we can hug all you want but uh put some clothes on. And hold your towel please."

He pulled away and looked at me in mock confusion.

"You mean you don't wanna see this? "

I screamed and put a hand over my eyes and pushed him away from the door. Even downstairs I heard his laughter.