Chapter Thirty-Seven

Rosilla (one last time):

I breathed in deeply and sighed.

What a day!

It went surprisingly well, I didn't trip on the stage, didnt stammer through my speech and successfully didnt get attached to anyone. All who I wished for were there; Lauren , Kylie and William. The graduation ceremony was better than expected. I completely loved it.

"Rosie!" Called William seemingly breathless," Good lord, of all of the places you could've went to after graduation you chose to spend the night at the beach?"

I chuckled softly, blew some air in my hands and turned my gaze back to the sea shore. Something warm covered my arms, his jacket, and I smiled gratefully at him.

" You said you wanted to take us somewhere really close to my heart, so here we are. Why are you complaining?"

" If thats so, then please let me."

"What?" And with that magical word he bent down on one knee and took out a velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal a ring, in which I had no time to admire for the situation have started to sink in.

Suddenly breathing needed to be taught, my heart pounded uncontrollably in my chest and the atmosphere didn't seem as cold as before.

" I know that we are already married and I'm happy for that, but every girl dreams about that one guy that'll drop down on one knee and ask if they'd marry him. I simply want to be your dream guy and the guy you'll dream about every day and every night. I love you, my rose, and I am sorry for every trouble I may have caused you. Thank you for staying by my side and not leaving me even though you had the right to. I hope this is as perfect and cliché enough for you. I know you love and watch them ,thinking you could fool me by saying that you were doing homework, huh? I uh okay I'm rambling and I wont be surprised if you zoned out already. So- " He took a dreep breath. " Will you be my wife , my partner and my best friend for the rest of my life? Will you love me as much as I do and let me take care of you?"

My mouth opened and closed way too many times. I certainly looked like a fish.
I need to say something.

" Oh. So you actually want a divorce? I - I am sorry I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions. I-ill mail you the necessary papers by-"

With that I silenced him with a kiss. Oh yes I finally found the guts to do it.

" I thought I stopped saying things out loud" I said after a steaming hot kiss.

" Then you thought wrong" and with that he carried me to my happy ever after.