Chapter one.

Can someone be unhappy, sad and angry while walking down the aisle, to get married and to live their whole life with someone? Yes. Simply when they are forced to do it only a couple of minutes before their wedding.

Right now I was walking down the aisle in my father's arms. He doesn't even deserve to be called a father. More like a gold digger. As if being a billionaire and the owner of one of the largest international hotels around the world, isn't good enough.

Before the entering , I quickly changed the veil of the dress into an off-white color , to hide my puffy, bloodshot eyes and red nose.

What was making it worse was the fact my-soon-husband-to-be was like a brother to me. I exchanged a few words with him before when he was engaged to my sister. I have no feelings what so ever to him.

As I reached the end of the aisle, I quickly removed my hands from the who shall not to be mentioned. My soon to be husband didn't even bother to help me step on the slighty higher ground (platform). Such a gentleman.

I zoned out most of the wedding, I just said a quick "I do " and ran down the aisle. I ignored the glare my father sent me. I couldn't hold it any longer, I started sobbing and crying. I hated my life.

I quickly took a cab and went straight home. The cab diriver didn't question me or anything. Only looks full of curiosity.

Right now I'm sitting in my empty bedroom crying my eyes out.

Can I just list the things I hate?

My sister left with no warning what so ever.

I took her place.

When father comes home he will kick me out of the house. Scratch that. When the gold digger comes home he will grab me and send me to my future home.