Chapter Thirty-One

I MISSED IT OUT. THE HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS, I MISSED IT OUT .

First of all thank you all. Opening my account and seeing those notifications and numbers sent me shooting into the sky from happiness but made me feel guilty.

Excuses excuses, thats what you are all thinking but it's summer! I guess I aint needing them anymore. I wont hold you back any further here is the chapter:
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Recap: Rosilla is kidnapped and was on her way to freedom till badass girl found her. William is about to lose his mind; his most loyal friend had sold him .

William's POV:

A week had passed yet there is no sign from her or Andrew. Andrew the filthy unloyal bastard.

Not so unloyal.

I don't get it, why would he do that? He had access to everything, from bank accounts to important files, of all things he could've gotten his hands on he kidnaps her?

Something sounds fishy.

Rather than thinking about what sounds fishy, just identify it already you lazy ass. Finding him means finding Rosilla the more time you waste the higher the chance of her being dead already.

Just thinking that something may happen to her set my heart in a frenzy and had it clench in pain.

In my pocket my phone started ringing, I quickly snatched it thinking it was my latest detective finding new clues, but was disappointed to find Tom's face on the screen.

I reluctantly answered the phone.

"Did you find Rosilla yet?"

"No I didn't, in fact I'm clueless". Again, something didn't sound right. Was it the cheery tone or how did he find out that I was searching for her? Or that she was even missing?

"Wish you great luck man"

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Consider yourself dead Tom. Consider yourself dead." With that I hung up, called my detective and asked him to locate Thomas immediately. We had some stuff to settle.

Rosillas POV:

To say that I was terrified was the understatement of the year, I was about to piss my pants but I lacked the amount of water needed. She could kill me. She would kill me.

"Me? N-nothingg" Like having a stroll around the base of possibly a deadly gang that want to shred you down into pieces is an everyday thing.

She took ahold of something behind her and whispered "Trust me on this."

I didn't get it and I had no time to catch it for I was plunged into darkness before absorbing what was happening.

An: Very short. But I decided to give you short chapters every day better than leaving you hanging