Chapter Thirty

William's POV :

I knew it. Something was wrong since the day of the phone call. They never talk to me like that. Never have they ever even sent me for such easy missions , that lower ranks would usually go to. It felt like they were trying to make me occupied as much as possible. And they succeeded in it. I should have known.

When I woke up I had this bad feeling digging a hole in my stomach. I sent Andrew to watch over her, till now he didn't call or even confirm my suspicions. I directly drove from the airport to her house. The open door confirmed it and I was left scared. I directly drove to Andrew's house to see why haven't he called me when I told him specifically to keep a close eye on her.

I called his phone but it went directly to the voice mail. Which was full after a few mails.

"Andrew . Andrew! "

I knocked and knocked harder till the door was off its hinges. That was wierd. I looked around to find his furniture gone, drawers lay on the floor searched and papper scattered on the ground. I swore under my breath and searched what was left already been through.

On the mirror in the master bedroom, or what was left from it, was painted a very clear word. In red.

Sorry.

He sold me. I felt a pain I never knew could be felt. I felt a bubble inside me expand and then suddenly pop. I felt hollow. And then I felt it. I felt anger and swore upon myself to get revenge.

♡♡♡

Rosilla's POV :

It has been one week. The longest week I have ever had. A week of absolute boredom. I didn't meet the same person twice. I wake up I drink the cup of water, eat the stale piece of burnt toast and go to the bathroom. Go back wait for the person who is gonna torture me for the day. Get my daily pack of punching, sleep on the floor and do it all again.

I haven't asked any questions, at least after my first try. I asked why I was here and got kicked hard in the rip cage. They beat hard but make sure I'll be there for them to train on. I thought about ending the pain a couple of times but thought otherwise . What if I actaully survive and they let go of me? I would've missed my friends . Well Tom, Kyle and Laura.

And William too.

I bet he haven't even noticed I was gone.
Even if he had, he would probably be happy about it. His annoying forced on him wife is finally away. I bet he has time now for his life, I mean who would want a fainting , walking trouble in their life?

"You filthy b with an itch - He didn't say that but I'll pretend I heard it like that - the boss wants to meet you. " He grabbed me roughly and pushed me towards the door. I was hit by strong rays of sunshine and had to squeeze my eyes shut, causing myself to stumble thus making him fall. He hit his nose and started massaging it with his fingers, while he was in the floor.

Let's have some revenge .

I quickly jumped on his head causing a deafening crack sound to emit. He howled in pain and I kicked his head again. I started panicking out, why wouldn't he faint. I noticed his pistol that he apparently dropped, I grabbed it and with shaking hands hit the back of it on his head, making sure to leave him unconscious.

I suck at this , it seems easier in movies.

I had no time to discuss how I suck at this and broke into a run.

Stupid, you dont even know the place. They would finish you off once they catch you. You had a perfect life down there why did you have to do this.

Still running I kept looking behind me expecting him to come after me. As if fate wasn't on my side I stumbled into someone. A girl to be exact.

"What are you doing here?"