Chapter Thirty-Four

Wow thirty four chapters already?
Please hold on tight and fasten your seatbelts this chapter is full of twisted events.

Helen's POV (Surprise):
She was so getting it. How dare she steal my husband? That bitch! And to think I'll let it pass, nice joke. I could tell she was inlove with him, I'll make her regret it. Heck I'll let her love go and break her stupid heart.

Third person POV:
While Helen planned to harshly crush Rosella's heart, the latter planned how to fix her sister's back. She could see her hurting beneath that smile, and even though put was hard and it physically pained her, she decided that William will be happier with his true to-be-wed wife.

Thomas, and even after all the bruises were healed, was hurting the worse of all. He felt his guilt, betrayal,traitorous act hit him in the gut like a storm, and was slowly sucking his soul. He had betrayed his best friend. The thoughts that never crossed his usually peaceful mind, crossed now. His habit of sleeping late in the morning and his high numbered hours deceased. It was eating him alive, till he went to talk to Clifford.

Kylen and Lauren were worrying about Rosella, and even had enough courage to go and confront Mr. Clifford. He didn't seem to care, infact he didnt show any sign of surprise and told them off for not minding their own bussiness.

William's POV

I entered the room only to go a few steps back. What is he doing here? His head was in an awkward position. It looked like he broke his neck.

"Thomas? THOMAS?!" I cried.

"He wont answer I assure you" I whipped towards the voice only to find Clifford watching me with an amused smirk on his face. His eyes were bloodshot red. Under influence.

"What did you do? Why are you doing this?" My head was spinning at the thought of my friend dead.

" Tsk tsk I thought you were smarter than this, however it seems that I have been wronged." He sighed, walked towards his desk and took a seat. He pointed towards the love couch gesturing for me to take a seat. I shot down his invitation by just standing in my place.

"Very well then" He took a deep breath then sighed. "I have been told that you took a liking for my other daughter, Rosie. Which makes my plan work perfectly, in fact better than I expected. She is held captive by me and won't be freed unless you get back to us. Join us. And most importantly be faithful, like you used to be. Oh and you better take your father's place too, he was shot in a fight between us and the gang in the neighbouring border. Sorry. Thinking of revenge? Eh?"

I felt anger bubble within me and my blood started boiling. How dare he? We already discussed this. My father took over my place and I took the other family business. Heck we even joined gangs for his sake.

What about Rosilla?

"No."

"No? Very well then. It would've been a disappointment for my men to lose her. After all they haven't had fresh meat for a long time. You are dismissed. "

Without thinking I took out my pistol from my back pocket and shot him. In the head. First my father then Rosilla? Hell no.