Chapter 40

"Update us with anything, okay. We will be worried while waiting. You, Cop, please make sure you have enough rest after the blood donation, you understand me?" Prichaya and the others were swarming at the airport early that morning, sending Copter, Tee, and Kittee off.

Receiving the call from Kimmon late last night, he did mention Chakan, Elena's father's condition right now stable and was out of danger. However, he still needs to do a surgery that was scheduled in the afternoon the next day, but since his blood type was rare, and the hospital didn't have enough supplied of his blood type, Elena who was aware of Copter having the same blood type of his father, asking Copter to help her father.

Right after receiving the call, Copter had called Wuttichai telling him what happened and that he needs to be away, sadly, again and leaving all the company's matters to Wuttichai. Knowing that Copter would take a flight early in the morning and would likely be pump out his blood right away after arriving, Prichaya had prepared early breakfast for Copter and had packed food for sleeping Kittee so that the boy could eat it later.

"I will, mae. Please don't worry too much, and thank you for the breakfast mae. New, please accompany Pete and help him if anything, okay." Tee, and Copter who had sleeping Kittee in his hold heading to the departure gate after waving them goodbye. Warun and Prichaya actually wanted to tag along, but Kimmon had told them that they don't have to. They were just coming back from Bangkok and Kimmon and Elena didn't want them to feel so exhausted.

As expected, right after arriving, they were headed to the hospital, and Copter was ushered to the wardroom right away for blood donation. Kittee had stayed with Kimmon and Elena in Chakan's VIP wardroom, while Tee would accompany Copter while he had his blood donation, though Copter had told him not to, but Tee insisted.

"Is daddy sick, uncle Kim? Why that doctor ask daddy to follow him?" Kittee who was already wakes up when they were in the flight asking his Uncle Kim with his watery eyes when his daddy leaving him with Uncle Kim and followed the male nurse to some where he didn't know. And he was worried.

"Oh, no, no,no, baby, daddy wasn't sick. Daddy just checking his health to make sure he is always healthy so he could take care for our Kittee, right Auntie Elena?" Elena was turning to Kittee and was smiling with her red eyes and nose while nodding to him. "Yes, Kit."

"Auntie, are you crying? Why are you crying? And who is that? Is he sick?" Kittee was pointing to Chakan who was lying on the bed while they were all seating on the couch, after much persuaded by Kimmon, or else, Elena would just sitting beside her dad, crying.

"Yes, baby Kit, he is sick. But the doctors in this hospital will help him, so baby Kit doesn't have to worry, okay?" Kittee was nodding his head while taking his breakfast that was packed by Prichaya along with Kimmon and Elena. Prichaya doesn't forget to packed food for her son and daughter-in-law too, though Elena doesn't have that much appetite.

The door of the VIP wards had open making Kimmon and Elena turn their head to the door, only to see a beautiful woman which screams style and beauty yet her aura was soft and fascinating, making Elena standing up. "Auntie Achara, how did you know to come here?" Kimmon also had standing up hearing Elena refer to this famous woman with an 'auntie'.

Achara then coming closer and was pulling Elena into her hugs right away. She was hugging Elena for a while before tearing the hugs and was looking straight at Elena. "I was calling Malee since I couldn't make it to your wedding day, but I can't get through. So I called your dad, but someone from the hospital answered for him telling he was involvedin a naccident and that he was in a hospital, so I came here instead. Congratulations for your wedding, and I'm sorry I couldn't make it. How is your dad?"

"He stable for now, but any minutes now, he will have another surgery. Aunt Malee must be in flight. She and dad was supposed to be on vacation, but you know dad, he had urgent business, so Aunt Malee had to go there alone and he was supposed to join her today, yet Aunt Malee had to come back for him. Thank you for coming, auntie." Achara then turned to Kimmon who was silently watching these two converse to each other.

"So, this must be your husband then. You get yourself a lifetime problem Elena, your husband was so handsomely cute, that everyone would just want to steal him from you. You make me feel like I need to find someone younger and handsome for myself too." Kimmon and Elena was laughing hearing Achara.

Achara is an actress famous with a low profile lifestyle and having an angel image, with how he treats and respects everyone all the same. "Nice to meet you Auntie. My mom is a fan of you. I should have let her come so that she could meet you."

Achara was laughing to hear that. "I'm glad to hear that too. Hope one day I could meet her. She must be beautiful to have a son like you. And who is this? You both had a son before married?" Achara then turn to Kittee who was still having his meal while watching all these adult talking with each other.

Both Kimmon and Elena was waving fast indicating that Achara's assumption was wrong. "No, no, this is Kittee, our friend's son. He was currently donor his blood, so, we help taking care for him. Kittee, baby, come." Elena was the one answering Achara while turning and stretch her hand so that Kittee would come to her.

Hearing Elena, Kittee would come to Elena and was giving Achara's a waii, once he get closer, looking up at Achara. The door of the wardroom then open making them all turning to the door, making the two figures at the door stopped on their track.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You okay, Cop?" Tee would ask every 10 minutes interval. He was worried seeing Copter's hand had a needle on it and that the blood flowing out form his body. Realizing how worried he was watching Copter, the thought of how he survived five years without Copter was a mystery to him. Copter then would pat on his hand making him out from his own reverie.

"Tee, don't worry. Blood donation was not a threatening to your health. This hospital had their own blood bank and since my blood was rare, they were used it all up on me, when I had that surgery, when Kittee was born. That's why after I was getting well, and before leaving the hospital I donate my blood, and whenever I had the chance, even while coming here for Kittee's checks up, I would donate my blood. So that's why you don't have to worry so much. But I never thought Elena's father would have the same type blood as me." Copter was telling after seeing how ridiculously worried sick his lover is, when the one donated blood was him.

"Really? Thank goodness they were having enough blood for you at the time. I know we agreed not to say sorry or to blame oneself regarding the past, but still, I felt guilty and mostly, regretted. I wished I was there beside you at the time."

Copter can't help but to smile watching Tee fret over something as trivial as this. It was true that was something they were agreed with. But, the truth is, he knew that that chapter of their life will forever be haunting them and it will make its way in every little hole they have in their relationship. It could be good, it could be bad, but one thing Copter knew was that, their love had gotten stronger each and every day. It was the most important things for him to treasure.

"I know. We better get to our Kittee before he looks for us. He will beat me up if we were gone for long." Copter was trying to get up right away once the nurse had pulled out the needle from his arm but was stopped by Tee before he could fully get up.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you lying for a while after donating that much blood?" Copter was laughing and the nurse was smiling while shaking his head. "I will getting rest with our Kittee. Kittee couldn't come in here, and I was okay, don't worry. Let's go."

End of Chapter 40