Chapter 36

Copter was pulling Tee's arm tearing the hugs and was pushing Tee's hands away from him. "But it's too late, right. You were already marrying Bas, are you? I should not be doing this to a married man." Copter was about to turn around when Tee had to pull his arm stopping him.

"We need to talk. I'll tell you everything." Copter was sighing. He knew he shouldn't do this to a married man, but still, they were just going to talk, and maybe it would be okay. "I can't leave the room, so let's talk at the veranda."

Once they were settled at the veranda, with one side of the curtain open, so that Copter could still be watching Kittee's sleeping through the glass door, and Tee was starting the conversation right away. No, telling his part of the story, to be exact. They were both sitting on the floor facing outside.

"When I was leaving the hospital that day, I really don't know where to go, and I felt lost. Without you, I was lost in my life, Cop. So, half-heartedly, I came back home, accepting my father's offer to work at the company, so I sunk myself in it. Not caring about the world or anything. If I had free time, I would think about you, and at the same time I would blame you for everything."

Copter was about to say something but Tee was putting his pointing finger on Copter's mouth while he was shaking his head, telling Copter to let him continue. Copter had no choice but to just go on with it.

"Tae and Itthipat would be the only one who would listen to my whine, my anger, and my frustration towards you. Until at some point, I thought Itthipat had tired of it, and then Tae too, so I guess there will be no one who truly understands me.

It's true I was engaged to Bas, it was all our family's kind of contract, I mean, business partner's marriage. I was trying to be happy with Bas at some point, but I know I can't love him when my heart fills the longing to see you and loving you, Cop. In the end, he was cheating on me, and we break the engagement off. Only after that I get to know what my mother did to you, Cop. I felt like I was the most stupid man in the world. Five years, Cop, five years we both had to suffer for nothing. And it's me who needs to be blame.

I know I was stupid, but I still love you the same, Cop. Will you accept me back? I don't want to waste my life away from you again, Cop. I..." Tee's words were halted when Copter had kissed him on his lips, pouring all the longing and the separation's suffering into first kiss after a long time. It was a hot, yet soft, but demanding, which took them several minutes before each of them seriously needed the air.

Copter then ask Tee to lean on the side wall so that he could take a seat in front of Tee, leaning his back on Tee's chest. Tee then would hug him, and Copter would hold both of Tee's hands, playing with his fingers, looking forward.

"Kimmon was blaming me, though, since he told me it would be better to tell you about everything. I don't know if I made the right choice Tee, but all I could think at that time was about our child. Once people find out about him and me being a freak, for sure people would always point at him. And that was scared me the most, and your mother seems to know where to prick. I'm the one who is sorry Tee."

Copter then sit up straight and turn to Tee. "Will you forgive me? Sometimes I would think about what if I make a different choice, but no matter what, it will still going back to my decision." Tee then was cupping Copter's face and was smiling sweetly to his lover.

"You make the perfect decision to protect our son. I should try harder to protect you and our son, so don't blaming yourself. It was okay for me to take the blame, okay?" instead of taking the seat at the previous position, Copter was now leaning on the veranda railing since this way, he could watch Tee's face.