6

what the frickity frack

[7:04pm] Thursday

y/n
tsumo, sweetie, have you broken into my apartment again 🥰

atsumoo
OI DONT GO BLAMING ME

hottertwin
actually, he and i are together

y/n
... right

mamakita
what's happened?

seggcsuna
has someone broken in??

y/n
some things are out of place.... i assume atsumu was trying to scare me again but apparently not

kiyoomi
leave the apartment, ask your neighbour

atsumoo
yuh, maybe she went in for something?

y/n
yeah maybe... but she alrEADDIDMDKDMCHDOEJXJDJDK FUCKEI

mamakita
y/n-

hottertwin
y/n?!

atsumoo
y/N

kiyoomi
who lives closest? go and check on her

seggcsuna
i do, i'll run over now

y/n
if my neighbour doesn't stop letting in boys just because they look cute, she'll be the death of me 😤

atsumoo
sHES OKAY!!

seggcsuna
oh thank god, do you still want me to come over

kiyoomi
wow

y/n
you guys are so sweet, so caring 🥺

hottertwin
so- whats actually going on??

y/n
my neighbourino let Hide and and he surprised the shiTZE OUT OF MEEEEE

well guys, peace out for a lil while, reunion time~

mamakita
Hide?

kiyoomi
who's hide?

hottertwin
if suna doesn't go over there i might 😊

seggcsuna
no no; i'm not invading their privacy

atsumoo
hold on- hiDE AS IN HER BOYFRIEND?!

hottertwin
tOoK yOu lOnG eNoUgh

kiyoomi
fucking hell

Your PoV
-

It was going well. It was sweet to see him again, he hadn't mentioned anything about messages last week so i chose to leave it at that. We watched a few movies and made some dinner. I talked about my new school and the team, he remembered the twins too. of course i didn't mention anything about osamu and his thoughts. i'd be lying if what he told me earlier didn't concern me slightly, but that all slipped out of my mind.

as said, it was all going really well, but somehow, here we are. we'll just go from here...

"it's a piss take! aren't relationships supposed to be about this?!" his voice was raised.

"no. no they're fucking not." i shot back, trying not to raise to his level. "i don't know where your priorities are at, but if all you care about it fucking then just go fuck someone back at home!"

"hah!" he scoffed, "what's to say i haven't already?"

i narrowed my eyes at him. we were both stood in the kitchen, i was now leant against the counter.

"so you've cheated?"

"it's not like you were going to give it to me."

"relationships are built on trust and respect." i said in a quieter voice. "now you've come here just to tell me you cheated on me because i wouldn't fuck you." i looked away at the floor.

"it's not like i had a relationship with them, y/n. i love you-" he leant against the counter, hands either side of me.

i put my hand on his chest and pushed him away. "so there were multiple?"

don't yell y/n... don't rise to his level...

i took a shaky breath before continuing. "and you not having a relationship with them is supposed to make it any better?! all you even seem to want out of our relationship is sex."

"y/n, that's not it-"

"look. i'm sorry i can't give that to you. i thought you could respect my opinions but clearly not. you'll be happier with someone else, sorry i wasn't good enough."

"stop being so unreasonable!" he yelled, making me flinch a little.

"look, we're done. i can't keep explaining this to you."

"then just get over it, you're too young to know if you want sex or not, especially if you've never-"

"enough Hide! you won't respect my wishes and i'm tired of it." i raised my voice a little. "go home and be happy with someone else, i'm not doing this."

"y/n you woul-"

"no Hide!" i yelled.

within a second, he was getting even more annoyed.

"for god sake will you just- AUGH!" he yelled, hand swinging back before he hit me in the face.

my head turned from the force of the slap, a sharp stinging pain now present.

silence fell in the room for a moment as i processed what happened.

"get out." i said quietly.

"y-n i-"

"DAMN IT HIDE I SAID GET OUT! GET OUT AND GET LOST! WE'RE DONE!" i was yelling now. he looked at me with wide eyes before grumbling, grabbing his things and storming off, slamming the door behind him.

i stood there in silence for a moment, completely numb. then it kicked in.

my hand flew over my mouth, lip quivering before tears started to slip from my eyes.