30

i think i'm getting too invested in my own series now so uhm

if I did happen to attempt at a webcomic at some point, I may have to use some plot ideas for this... obviously it would be new characters her and all but hMMmm

ENJOY!!! <3

oh and thank you guy so much a love and comments, reading them really makes my day and it means a lot to me!! ilygsm

____

kiyoomis PoV

"hm..." my eyes began to flutter open. It took a while for them to adjust and get rid of the tired feeling but once they did, I was looking straight at y/n.

I must have fallen asleep too last night... it took me a moment to realise I still had my hand on her head so I carefully took it away and scooted back.

I thought about the night before for a moment as I rubbed my face. I'm glad she was able to talk to me about what was bothering her last night. something about seeing her like that upset me, but thinking that just made me want to be able to be there for her whenever she needs.

it probably seems weird if I'm still just sat here in front of her.

I got to my feet and gently opened the door,

"oh... kiyoomi." y/n said softly, mid stretch and morning voiced.

"uh, morning." I scratched my head. "sorry I must have fallen asleep here too last night."

"... that's okay." she smiled, still burying herself in the blanket.

"I'll head down now. they'll probably wonder where I was." I cleared my throat.

"good luck." she chuckled as I pushed the door open more.

"thank you for last night, kiyoomi." she said quietly.

I looked over my shoulder and nodded, "anytime." I closed the door carefully.

I checked my phone, '11:23'.

I had to hope the komori was having one of his lie ins as I opened our bedroom door down the hall way.

"shit." I muttered as I noticed he wasn't there.

I decided to just ignore it for a while whilst I took a shower. we have a bathroom connected to our room, and komori offered to not use it just to make my life easier. so instead he's barging into the twins rooms daily.

by 11:50 I was dressed and heading down the stairs into the large open area. no one heard me come down yet so I walked into the kitchen area and started making a coffee.

"H-HEY"

there it is.

"AND WHEREEEE HAVE YOU BEEN?" komori demanded as he fell over the back of the sofa and stumbled into the kitchen.

kita walked in with a curious face. "komori says you weren't in bed last night."

"and you weren't there when he woke up?" atsumu joined.

osamu and suna both walked over, and for once I hoped they'd help back me up. in the end all I got was amused faces from the pair of them with raised eyebrows.

"I just woke up early and had a long shower." I shook my head, going to finish making my drink.

"bu-" komori tried to protest.

"plus I came up later than you, you were passed out." I told him. "and I actually make my bed."

he pulled a frustrated face and groaned before walking off and flopping back over the sofa.