31

"why is everyone just standing around?" I asked as the twins and I met everyone outside.

I don't know why my brain didn't clock this earlier, but It didn't dawn on me that I'd be faced with a group of shirtless men- it's just uh, a lot of muscles.

anyway anyway-

"we're contemplating who will be first to test out how cold it is." komori smiled.

"I mean even if its freezing, it'll be refreshing right?" akagi even seemed unsure.

"why don't you jump in first then?" aran shoved him towards the pool, making akagi hold onto his arm for dear life.

"I think we have an idea..." the twins chimed from behind me. their tone of voice was reason enough for me to run away right now but they beat me to it.

they stood either side of me and grabbed onto my arms.

"no no no no I don't think so." I protested, refusing to move my feet but these boys are stronger when they're determined.

I was being dragged closer to the pool, "YOU TWO I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"oh noooo,... y/n...." the others put their hands out very unenthusiastically.

"thank you for your sacrifice." suna wiped a tear.

the last person I could think to look towards was kiyoomi, but once he saw me looking he quickly covered his small smirk with his hands. I shot a glare at him and then at the rest of them before osamu lifted me off the ground like some reluctant kitten and gave me a big grin.

"you'll pay for thi-wuAGHHH"

     SPLASH

I let myself sink to the bottom of the pool, quickly pressing my feet to the ground and pushing myself back up. once I broke the surface, I pushed my now soaked hair out of my face and took a little gasp for air.

"wOAH THATS REFRESHING!" I finally adjusted to the temperature and let myself lean back a little.

"what're you guys waiting for?" aran asked with a grin, now stood behind suna and kita and pushing them in proudly.

needless to say, they were taken by surprise to be the next victims, but it gave us plenty of amusement.

then it just set off a chain reaction, omimi knocked aran in, akagi got komori before jumping in himself and that just left the twins standing. well the twins and kiyoomi, but i know they weren't dumb enough to try that.

what I didn't expect though, was kiyoomi towering behind the twins with their smug faces and clearing his throat.

"huh?" they both looked over their shoulders.

"this can be y/n's payback." he said cooly before pushing them both in the shoulder hard enough to loose their footing. If I'm honest, I think it was the shock from the actual action that took them out as they crashed into the water.

"YES KIYOOMI!" the others all cheered, splashing the water around at the twins as their faces were painted with shock. I caught kiyoomis eye and gave him a smile, holding up two fingers and giving a thumbs up.

he took his seat on a sun bed at the poolside and komori swam over and gave me a little nudge and smile.

----

sunday 24th July

1:45pm

----

I hoisted myself up to sit on the side of the pool, and I think I pulled it off rather elegantly for once. I tried to wring some water out of my hair before standing up and drying myself off a little and putting the shirt back over me.