33

uhmmmm sooooo hello there...

i'm still alive

...... i hope you guys are too

i abandoned my baby's for like a year i'm so sorry but i appreciate all the love this has still been getting

i am here and will do my best to make up for the time gone 😫🥰

and so it continues.
——

After showering the chlorine out of my hair yet again, i threw on a pink floaty dress that ended halfway down my thighs. I put on some cute eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip stuff because i deserve to feel pretty yano. All whilst doing this, i tried to collect my thoughts together before stumbling out my room and down a floor into the twins.

"lookin pretty" osamu nodded as he clocked me, atsuma then grabbing my hand and making me do a little twirl.

"well aren't you guys the best hype boys" i grinned, "anyway i need to talk to you guys."

"uh oh?"

i grabbed their arms and then headed down the hallway and used my foot to knock on another bedroom door. Suna quickly opened up the door and didn't even question it, just moved to the side and let us in.

kita was sat on the end of their bed tying up his laces and looked up with a laugh, "can i be present or shall i excuse myself to round everyone up to leave?"

"you're good, i could do with some motherly support"

"what's going on baby gal?" atsumu asked whilst flopping down on their bed.

"i mean, well you guys all have seemed to just notice a possibility of a situation that i wasn't even sure about of myself but now i'm more sure and just felt i should, i dunno have some mini angles or..." i looked to atsumu "devils, in the loop."

"oh my god, do you like him?" sunas whole face lit up as he grabbed onto my hands.

"awh baby, that's so cute"  kita nodded, "i approve of this."

before osamu could even say anything he had to leap across the bed to cover his brothers mouth before he turned into a siren. "i'm happy for you"

"i only wanted to tell you guys just to make it known but i don't exactly want to make a big deal of it or rush into things yanno... i just know you guys were thinking things so haha"

"of course of course, we'll back you up anytime you need though!" suna said, atsumu nodding as he pried his brothers hand away and came to hide behind me.

"my lil y/n being a little cutie" he cooed.

"okay i can't do sentimentality so... let's go get ready to leave!!" i quickly put an end to that and skipped out of the room.

i finally got to the bottom stairs and could see everyone else gathered around waiting. "woooow, well don't you guys clean up nicely"

"i don't think i've ever seen any of us this nice to be fair" kita said as he slid past me on the stairs.

"well don't you look pretty yourself miss y/n" komori fawned, grabbing my hand and escorting me down the stairs like a gentleman.

"okay okay enough nice talk it's giving me the heebie geebies" kita shuddered.

we all joked and chuckled as we got our shoes and things together before heading outside to meet louis. he rented out a larger car for the day, didn't really think a volleyball coach bus was the most fashionable transport for the day. crazy right?