Chapter 28 - This Decision Has Nothing To Do With You Harry

AN: Hello lovely people! As you can probably tell I'm in a really good mood right now cause I am! I was so close to finishing this chapter yesterday, but then my mom made turn off my computer. So I decided to finish and post this before I did my mountain of homework. Yes, I love you guys. I hope you enjoy this (hopefully) long chapter! :)

Kari's POV

The whole way to the hotel I kept thinking the same thing. No matter how much I want to, I cannot kill Harry. I cannot kill Harry. But really, why does he keep lying to me? Doesn't he understand that lying is bad for relationships? Apparently not.

We had just arrived at the hotel and there were a few fans outside waiting for our arrival. The boys stepped out of the car, which set them off in fits of laughter and crying. Along the way the boys stopped to talk to them and finally we made it to our rooms. It was decided that Harry and I were going to share a room despite my protests. Damn you Liam and your cluelessness. Harry put the room key in the lock and I knew I would be questioned as soon as that door shut.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Harry asks immediately. See, I'm always right.

"Um, you might want to take a seat," I suggest. He nods and takes a seat on the bed right next to me.

"So," He trails off.

"I know about Simon's offer," I blurt out as fast as if you're ripping off a band aid.

"You do?" He asks dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I do. Harry, why would you keep this from me?"

"Wait, Zayn told you?" Harry ignores my question.

"Yes Zayn told me. It was apparent to both of us that you weren't," I said sourly, "Now answer me. Why did you keep this from me?"

"I, I don't know," He whispered.

"But you do know!" I exclaim," Zayn said it was because it's a boy-band. Why would I fall for one of them when I have you?"

"Sometimes we can't control our emotions Kari. One of them could be flirting with you relentlessly and then, bam, he's your boyfriend. Not me," Harry said angrily.

"So you don't trust me?" I almost yelled.

"Of course I trust you! I don't trust them!"

"So you don't trust them. I understand why you might feel that way, but you don't even know them," I reasoned.

"I don't have to know them to have an opinion on them," Harry said.

"Harry, you're being stupid. Right now I don't care about your opinion on them. I care that you tried to hide this from me!"

"I just didn't want you to leave!" He exclaimed.

"You still should have told me. Just because you tell me something doesn't mean I'm going to do it," I tell him. The expression on his face was defeated.

"I'm sorry," He says.

"Sometimes sorry doesn't cut it Harry."

"If sorry doesn't then what does?" He asks.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the reassurance that my boyfriend actually trusts me and will support my decisions," I explain.

"Well then maybe we should take a break then," He sighs.

"Maybe we should. I'll send you a postcard from Australia," I choke out. Tears are filling my eyes to the brim as I take my suitcase and start to leave.