Chapter 13 - We Need A Plan

AN: Hello my little penguins! Okay, did I really just type that? Yes, I did. Why? I'm not really sure. Maybe I'm thinking about Niall a little too much and how he's as cute as a baby penguin! Haha! Anyway, I'm here with another update! Yay! I've thought a lot about this chapter. I mean, I want this book to have drama, but I don't it to be cheesy or have too much. But I think it's a good amount in this chapter. So, yeah! I hope you like chapter 13! <3

Harry’s POV

            I couldn’t think straight since Britt came. When I opened the door she literally threw herself at me and kissed me. Despite my objection she had managed to pull my shirt off too.  I finally pushed her away and that’s when the fighting began. I thought I heard a knock on the door, but I ignored it. I had to tell Britt this wasn’t going to work. She said we were meant to be and tried to kiss me again. I should have never led her on. I was an idiot. I could have sworn I heard Kari and Claire talking outside my door, but it stopped quickly. Then Britt dropped a bomb. She knew she shouldn’t. She wouldn’t. She couldn’t. It would destroy everything. I heard a knock on the door. I looked at my watch and saw it was 3:30. That must be Kari. I slowly shuffled myself off my bed and to the door. I opened it and saw Kari. She looked a little nervous.

            “Hey Kari!” I said trying to sound happy.

            “Hey.” She replied. I let her in and we sat down on my bed facing each other. I could already tell this was not going to turn out well.

            “I need to tell you something.” I finally said breaking a short silence.

            “I know what you’re going to say. You’re sorry you overslept and didn’t come to the studio.” Kari whispered. It looked like it almost pained her to say that. She must know I lied to her.

            “No I was going to say I lied to you Kari. I didn’t over sleep. I had a visitor.” I whispered the last part.

            “You mean Britt.” She said coldly. I nodded.

            “Why did you lie to me Harry? I thought you wanted me to trust you and this isn’t really helping.”

            “I, I don’t know why I lied to you. I know I shouldn’t have.”

            “Yes, you shouldn’t have. We’re friends. Friends can tell each other anything.”

            “I know. I just didn’t want to stress you out anymore. Zayn said you had a bad morning.” I said.

            “I wasn’t that stressed out. You still could have told me.”

            “I know Kari. I know.” I whispered.

            “What did she want?”

            “She kinda threw herself at me and then we got on an argument. She said all this crap about how we were meant to be together.” I said honestly.

            “That’s it?”

            “Um, when I say threw herself at me I mean she kissed me twice and ripped my shirt off.” I said trying to avoid the sticky situation.

            “Okay, but what about when she said…” She trailed off.

            “Was little Kari eavesdropping?” I asked laughing.

            “Um, yes.” She said weakly.

            “Well, I could be mad, but since I eavesdropped on you, we’re even.” I said brushing it off.